World Cup 2022

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, this French side can definitely lose to Morocco. They struggled to beat Tunisia even after several of their starters came on, I can see them struggling against Morocco which is much better than Tunisia.

raskolnikov

I feel they will easily win a 2-0 type victory. Morocco already overachieved.
I hope im wrong thiugh. Dint like the boring arrogant French. They give that Madrid vibe of you just knowing they will end up winning.

L3v1s

If Croatia makes the final they will be remembered as the biggest losers in history who lost two finals in a row against the same team. It will haunt them forever.

If Argentina makes the final, Messi's career will be stained forever and remembered by the haters as the guy who lost two WC finals and who never reached the glory of Pele, Maradona.

What a cruel conclusion of this cursed WC edition.

And if Argentina would play Morocco(Science fiction alternative) it would be called a weak final. No good ending whatever you look at it:lol:

But seriously, don't count nobody out as the matches are yet to be played. It's funny how most people consider Argentina in the final already.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Croatia makes the final they will be remembered as the biggest losers in history who lost two finals in a row against the same team. It will haunt them forever.

If Argentina makes the final, Messi's career will be stained forever and remembered by the haters as the guy who lost two WC finals and who never reached the glory of Pele, Maradona.

What a cruel conclusion of this cursed WC edition.

Nah. We're pretty happy as it is. Now crawl back to your hole. :)

I was there for one million welcome party in Zagreb and we had great time unlike French who demolished their capital as they don't really like their own country. Did I say French? I meant Africans

Try again and come back.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, this French side can definitely lose to Morocco. They struggled to beat Tunisia even after several of their starters came on, I can see them struggling against Morocco which is much better than Tunisia.

The issue for Marocco is they are not clinical. They are really gambling on maintaining and defending that 0. But it is going to be more and more difficult maintaining for so long. One goal France and will be over. Also, fatigue is going to accumulate. Today there was interview Amrabat(a few of the Moroccans are Dutch as well) and he said his legs were already having coming on the pitch and Portugal was fresher.

Wish them best.

Porque

In another world it could have been Argentina vs. Brasil and England vs. Morocco .. that would have been my favorite scenario

In another world the Qatari's modelled the Aspire academy after the French system and not Barcelona's, and they would be in the position of Morocco right now.

Now you know why PSG truly hate Barcelona :lol:

L3v1s

I feel they will easily win a 2-0 type victory. Morocco already overachieved.
I hope im wrong thiugh. Dint like the boring arrogant French. They give that Madrid vibe of you just knowing they will end up winning.

Agree, it's like Madrid 2016-2018 written all over. They have the winner mentality but play less quality football for a neutral. As a frenchman/real supporter you'd be happy for the win though, I have no doubts.

Windhook

A funny scene on my local TV which broadcasts the World Cup. The host went on to troll Harry Kane, I guess tried to be funny and was immediately lectured by the former greats, Krasimir Balakov and Iliya Gruev what it takes to be a professional footballer. Listen here you little shit!

FiReFTW

I feel like people here all overrate the French team, like they already won the cup.
They seem to definitely be the best team still in the competition, but they are not that much better than the rest, compared to Argentina they are probably 55:45 favorites, far from being clear favorites.
Today against England they didn't really do much the whole match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mind you. French are not gonna win it. It's either us as we have a score to settle, like revenge. Or Argentina with Messi and 10 thugs.

raskolnikov

I feel like people here all overrate the French team, like they already won the cup.
They seem to definitely be the best team still in the competition, but they are not that much better than the rest, compared to Argentina they are probably 55:45 favorites, far from being clear favorites.
Today against England they didn't really do much the whole match.
If they play Argentina it will be some Bayern vs Arsenal/Barca type match. They would crush them and vs Croatia grind out a boring clear win.
Those two need Morocco to upset France to have a realistic shot.

Home of Barca Fans