World Cup 2022

JohnN

Totally fake boobs

I am not impressed by her and fake boobs. Totally trashy style.
But it seems that majority of men like that shit, so, let them have fun.

I have yet to meet someone in real life who likes that shit. Social and media constructs. Like make up.

Temptation

She promised to gull full nude if Croatia wins the WC:
0_Ivana-Knoll.jpg

For some reason, fake boobs don't attract me as much.

Just something very plastic and weird about them. Like someone drew it on.

I find Croatian women really gorgeous though (atleast from what I saw in Zagreb).

Horatio

You're welcome
Totally fake boobs

I am not impressed by her and fake boobs. Totally trashy style.
But it seems that majority of men like that shit, so, let them have fun.

No, I know they were fake, but on that photo it becomes painfully obvios because of how tight the skin of the breast looks next to her cleft.

FinBarcelonafan

For some reason, fake boobs don't attract me as much.

Just something very plastic and weird about them. Like someone drew it on.

I find Croatian women really gorgeous though (atleast from what I saw in Zagreb).

I think the problem is usually the people who go for boobies, go for way too big. It's like if guys could extend their dicks, they would probably always take way too big compared to their body to add extra manliness. :D

I don't think fake boobs look bad, they look bad when they don't look natural for their body.

BBZ8800

I have yet to meet someone in real life who likes that shit. Social and media constructs. Like make up.

It seems that it works in Usa.

I personally hate fake boobs, filled lips and when women are tattooed from top to bottom like your average Argentinian defensive midfielder :batman:

JohnN

I personally hate fake boobs, filled lips and when women are tattooed from top to bottom like your average Argentinian defensive midfielder :batman:

Tattoos are a downer for me. I mean, yeah, some little tattoo is ok, but having your whole body like that is not pretty looking.
The Argentinian defensive midfielder analogy is hilarious and spot on, hahaha.

FinBarcelonafan

You always write about the hate towards Barca DNA choir boys yet you seem to like the type. That's the opposite of average Argentinian defensive midfielder. Busted!

BBZ8800

Pain.

What do you think about RB from your NT? He really impressed me yesterday.

Not world class, but very good.
His value is only 6,5M.

Better than Dest and our RBs.
But he is more like a traditional RB.
You know that Barca has special requirements and that a RB needs to be as technical as a midfielder for possession style (we even want GKs who can play as playmakers).

Judoman

Not world class, but very good.
His value is only 6,5M.

Better than Dest and our RBs.
But he is more like a traditional RB.
You know that Barca has special requirements and that a RB needs to be as technical as a midfielder for possession style (we even want GKs who can play as playmakers).

I don't remember better RB in Barca since Alves. I think this guy is a obvious purchase and even if we managed to find someone better (lol) he would be a great backup.

Home of Barca Fans