World Cup 2022

Morten

De Ligt looks finished.

Looks like going to Italy to "learn the Italian way of defending" backfired big time. Turned him into a second division player.

Heard he was the only one performing in defense for Juve last season, actually.

serghei

Bale is a beast. All of BBC were match winners. And that's why they won all those CLs.

And serious athletes + training freaks (at least Ronaldo and Bale were), not dreamy south Americans who like to hang out. MSN had too much talent for their own good. That's why they won 4CLs and MSN won 1. Talent ain't everything.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Did anyone watch germany yesterday? Yes it was only armenia but germany played fast attacking football, the best football of germany since a very long time. As i already said few weeks ago flick will make germany a beast team again like he did with bayern. World cup 2022 germany will be one of top3 favourites. Sane and Gnabry played really really strong, just days before the barca match they are getting back to their best....and i know it was only armenia but still.

soul24rage

Did anyone watch germany yesterday? Yes it was only armenia but germany played fast attacking football, the best football of germany since a very long time. As i already said few weeks ago flick will make germany a beast team again like he did with bayern. World cup 2022 germany will be one of top3 favourites. Sane and Gnabry played really really strong, just days before the barca match they are getting back to their best....and i know it was only armenia but still.

too early to tell and the defence is not good enough for the WC imo, but you never what could happen in a year.

Daisymorr

Serbia have a very under-rated team, lots of CL standard players.

Like Croatia of a few years ago with the exception of World Class players like Modric

Home of Barca Fans