World Cup 2018

Sorin

Not going to happen i'm afraid...

Yeah, Sampaoli is straight out retarded I swear. He needs a goal and he bring on Meza. I mean, this guy shouldn't even be anywhere near the first 50 Argentine players, yet the guy started 2 matches and in the third comes on in a crucial moment for Argentina. You can't make this shit up.

Aguero should also start every single match ahead of Higuain. The choker nearly did it again, luckily for him Rojo scored. Embarrassment of a player.

sabby

Higuain must have some serious mob connection. Dude doesn't deserve to be in the WC squad let alone the playing XI. I'd have thought he'd be murdered back in Argentina after he cost the WC last time.

West Saxon

They should have won today, clearly you didnt watch the game.
He just hates Iceland for some reason.

Probably because he's embarrassed as Scotland are shit and are being shown up by their northern neighbours, Iceland, who actually qualify for tournaments and win games. Just wait until the Faroe Islands qualify for something. :lol:

TitoTata

Banned
Agreed .

The keeper did well . Messi , Benaga were great . Rojo and Masch earned another chance through sheer determination.
Kun in place of Higuain . I'd like to see Dybala ahead of De Maria

JamDav1982

He just hates Iceland for some reason.

Probably because he's embarrassed as Scotland are shit and are being shown up by their northern neighbours. Just wait until the Faroe Islands qualify for something. :lol:

Nah just know Iceland are poor side and over rated to fuck on here.

Unlucky though your trolling failed miserably tonight min.

Home of Barca Fans