World Cup 2018

aaron101

France can just score 4-0 against this average Argentina in just 1st half or this might just be like Germany-Brazil 7-1.

Givenchy

woah what an end to another group. so glad Iceland didn't get through, sick of their negative shite, Nigeria can feel unlucky.

France will be favourites but Argentina surely created some bond and spirit from tonights win

shadows

I just wish someone would have the guts to drop Enzo Perez and Higuain and Di Maria from the squad ..lol ..not sure whether they've some compromising pics of Messi or the manager to keep getting picked despite being shit.. Considering Argentina got their one win, they may go all sentimental and go with the same squad again and get trashed v France..lol

El Gato

Villarato!
Drogba and Rio arguing for the penalty because it's Rojo's mistake. Which is true. Clumsiness should be penalised.

It's not deliberate. Which is also true.

Football, eh?

Yannik

France can just score 4-0 against this average Argentina in just 1st half or this might just be like Germany-Brazil 7-1.

can't see France scoring seven against an empty goal. But Argies will shit the bed, 1-0 Griezmann via stupidly caused penalty. No particular highlights that game. Will be horrible and entertaining at the same time.

eaman

I've said it a million times argentina need a decent forward passing midfielder and I've always said banega should start. He always links up well with Messi

Home of Barca Fans