Women football has no section on the forum (administrators)

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyofcules

Can the forum support a new section named FC Barcelona Femeni?
I mean they are very successful, they have their players, competitions, maybe they will grow in size and fans so maybe they need a section.
I will give them a section for their shear amount of success and the image they bring. The only thing working in FCB beside the stadium.

Andresito

Staff member
Well the only thread related to women's football has very little activity (bar @Messi983 ofc :lol:).
A whole section is probably unnecessary at this point but I've created and stickied a thread dedicated to Barca's Femeni under General FC Barcelona section. The existing thread could be for general women's football discussion.

companyofcules

Thanks.
I think the visibility of women football on the forum was a bit not existing lost between the men drama so the traffic might have something with this too.

But it is true that they probably have not so many fans, or maybe not so active fans. The fans are mostly in the making and I don't know the potential of women football as a product for a percentage of the population. I don't know so many women to watch sport in general so maybe it's a cultural thing that can improve or maybe they like other things.

But I think they deserve a section in the FC Barcelona area and they will come in time probably or maybe more FCB fans will just coment there too.

First you need a place to gather to gather and being visible might help. Then they can have pinned threads for players, news etc.
Mostly out of respect for their work as they are like a oxygen reserve at Balon d'Or etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans