• Schalke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galatasaray

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Valencia

• PSG

• Porto/Malaga (can't fit both with the 15 option limit)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Barcelona are favourites but i don't see them winning this year, I'd take a stab at Juventus or Bayern.

I'll roll with Drawventus, who i think will scrape through legs drawing games.

It's hard to predict this year though, alot of decent teams left. With PSG/Shakhtar etc. able to cause some upsets

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If it's not Barca then Juve. To me they look to have the needed grit and fair amount of luck on their side. Also, the hunger in their team to get back to their glory days.
Plus, I'd simply love if Italian team takes it this season.

Ursegor

World Champion
Real Madrid. Still time to get their act together and build some momentum at the right time.

If Barcelona wins it with Alves and Mascherano in the backline, we should get 2 CL trophies.

Real Madrid. Still time to get their act together and build some momentum at the right time.

If Barcelona wins it with Alves and Mascherano in the backline, we should get 2 CL trophies.

That's exactly what happened in 2011. Just sayin. And if Alves continues playing badly, we still have Montoya and Adriano who are playing well. And I think Puyol will be the one starting in the CL games, not Mascherano.

Still think Barca are the favorites to win it, despite our performance this week. I don't think any other team in the top 5 leagues has done as well in their league as we have (1 tie, 1 loss). Still pissed about that 1 loss though. Anyways, I highly doubt it's gonna be Real. We've played badly this week, they've played badly the whole season.

Last edited:

poldep

I am not so sure they will win this year. Our defence isnt strong enough. And now with Valdes brain farting his `I want other cultures´ well I dunno..

I am not so sure they will win this year. Our defence isnt strong enough. And now with Valdes brain farting his `I want other cultures´ well I dunno..

We still have the best midfield in the world and arguably the best attack. And our defense is pretty good when we have Pique and Puyol playing together (barring yesterday's game). And we probably have the best record this season out of the teams in the top 5 leagues. Definitely the best league record. But yes, Valdes could be a problem. Still though, he was never that great, and we still won the CL 3 times with him. Not to mention he's been pretty shitty the whole season, and we still went through our first 19 games unbeaten.

And if Barca wins it with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta playing, we should get half a CL trophy :p

Last edited:

jamrock

I think Tito's weakness will be shown up in the k.o stags of the cl

So my money is on the Germans or juve

Home of Barca Fans