Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giovani Dos Santos

• Hleb

• Total voters

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
My friend said to me the other day La Liga has the 3 best players in the world. He was thinking Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo but I was thinking Messi, Iniesta, Xavi. They are legends

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
It will be between Messi and Inestia with Ronaldo in third I'd say Inestia should get it but |Messi will because he scores more goals and has more sex factor about him!

thierry14henry

Messi deserves 1st 100%
For second it depends on performances of half of 09-10. Remeber in the last one messi became second because of what he did ending 2008. It could be either ronaldo, iniesta, xavi, gerrard

Ocelot

I predict this

1st: Messi
2nd: Iniesta
3rd - Between xavi and Ronaldo depends on the first half of the season

Maybe Alves and Henry or Eto'o in the 4th/5th

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He's not doing well on this poll but three people have voted him as Barça best ever striker in the other thread.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
It has to be messi....next year is WC year, whoever helps his team win WC, would be given ballon d'or. Next year will be iniesta and xavi year, cause spain will be favourite for 2010 WC, not that I doubt argentina, but i just think 2010 is not Argentina's year. Maybe spain or brazil, and also germany or italy (yeapp, tournaments-kinda-teams).

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
i would love to give it to Xavi for his outsatnding season although Messi was the best for me, but the reason i would give it to xavi because next season he'll hopefully repeat succsess but i dont think he'll show what he did this season over the next 3-4 years pending on how long he plays, it's better he gets the recognition now or never with messi and iniesta with plenty of great years left to be awarded it. ;)

F

FCB_Titi_LB

They should have best midfielder of the year
best attacker etc
best defender

instead of best player of the year,offc it dazzles more people...

Home of Barca Fans