Which RB would you want FC Barcelona to sign?

Which RB would you sign for FC Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamDav1982

Bellerin is still quite raw, inconsistent and most likely about to sign a new contract with Arsenal.

Probably need someone a bit more established but if he does want to leave Arsenal taking him in as a back up RB could be decent.

Alen

Coleman and Clyne are quality players, but I just can't imagine them starting for Barcelona... Then again Mathieu has been good for us despite being distinctly average, maybe we need to accept that not every player we have is one of the best in their position

This. We need to have a top 5 player at every position, especially in defense. If we don't, we'll always be shaky and rely on individualities. I really don't like the way things are going with this team.

Alen

I can't see any of them being our first choice RB for the next 5+ years. Or even 2-3 years.

That's what i meant. Having one of them is relatively the same as playing adriano, end product wise. Not worth the hassle.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This. We need to have a top 5 player at every position, especially in defense. If we don't, we'll always be shaky and rely on individualities. I really don't like the way things are going with this team.

I actually meant the complete opposite of that, sorry if I wasn't clear :lol:

I think players like Coleman and Clyne, while not world class, are good enough. With Neymar, Messi and Suarez I don't think we need a potent attacking force from right back as much, and as long as they are decent at passing the ball and are good defenders we should be fine, especially given the lack of quality right backs in the world. Bellerin is probably Barca's best option in terms of potential, but I also really don't want to sell him as an Arsenal fan :lol:

And there is no way Adriano is comparable to any of these players, if he didn't score his random long shots no one would even consider him decent

Alen

I think players like Coleman and Clyne, while not world class, are good enough. With Neymar, Messi and Suarez I don't think we need a potent attacking force from right back as much, and as long as they are decent at passing the ball and are good defenders we should be fine, especially given the lack of quality right backs in the world. Bellerin is probably Barca's best option in terms of potential, but I also really don't want to sell him as an Arsenal fan :lol:

And there is no way Adriano is comparable to any of these players, if he didn't score his random long shots no one would even consider him decent

Sorry i might have read that too fast :lol:

I get your point but IMO good enough is no good. With MSN, we could make it work somehow, but there's no way that would last.

Kohe321

Ter Stegen to play RB next season. It would be a seamless transition for him. :pep:

Kr5Lw8.gif

Kohe321

Haha, true :lol:

By the way, how has Mattia De Sciglio been playing this season for Milan? I have barely seen any Serie A this season, but is he doing well? Bellerin has been looking quite decent with Arsenal from what I have seen of him. That said, I really don't want to give Wenger anymore money just on principle... :whistle:

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
If by some miracle PSG would refuse to by him from Toulouse when I would go for this guy:

Although he hasn't played much this season, (I think he has been injured a lot), IMO he would be perfect for us, good defensively, very fast, has decent ball control.

DrPepper

There should be an option for "renew Alves". And also include Fabinho, Mayke and maybe even Mario Fernandes.

Kohe321

After watching yet another impressive performance for Arsenal I'm starting to think that we should pursue Bellerin as well. His performances are really good for someone who just turned 20 and is playing at this level. He can be a bit shaky with his passing sometimes, but at the end of the day the sum of it all remains very positive. There indeed seems to be a diamond under there waiting to be polished to a sheen.

Imagine how much he could grow in Barca if he became our starter RB, and with the daily training sessions with the likes of Messi. Give him one or two seasons like this and he could turn into an incredible RB, and he would only be 21-22 years old at that point.

Last edited:

oggydude

If Clyne hasn't signed a new contract he will leave for cheap this summer, but I don't think he is effective enough offensively for Barca though he is great defensively. United apparently want to sign him to add to Shaw, Smalling & Jones full english back 4 for the future and City may want him to meet the home players rule.

Home of Barca Fans