Where to sit??

D

dmh_dmh

Hello all

Flights and hotel are booked, I'm going to see Barca play Espanyol on 3 November. Please, can anyone recommend somewhere to sit in the ground? I'm with the missus so recommended areas for some singing and a bit of atmosphere, where there isn't going to be the spanish equavalent of the chap who taps you on your shoulder and asks if there is something wrong with your seat :)

cheers

Galning

This is where the most atmosphere is at. Fans don't sit down directly behind the goal in that area by the way.

ei9jmc.png

D

dmh_dmh

sorry, I think I've misunderstood - where is best for atmosphere?

Tomchin

The area where Galning is referring to is the section of the Penya Almogavers, you can find more pictures about them on their website: http://penya-almogavers.blogspot.be/

I sat there once, and there the atmosphere in the stadium is the best no doubt. I wouldn't really recommend the seats though, because there your view on the pitch is really limited. In the second half (when Barca is playing towards the goal on the other side on the pitch), it's very difficult to follow the action that's going on.

I usually sit in the General (at the top of the stadium). Very far away from the pitch (so the players look very little), but you have a very good overview on the pitch and you perfectly can follow all the action. Tickets there are the cheapest too!

Home of Barca Fans