When will the streak end?

When will the streak end?

• Total voters

bismp

I think that the streak will end in the second leg of the CL quarterfinals or semifinals,after a great victory in the first leg(see vs Bayern last season)

barcafan161

Last game of the season when the league is already won.

We might lose a leg in the champions league I guess if we draw bayern

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Tomorrow. When LFP carve out from someones ass a red card for someone who played a few games ago. Say that the games is now lost and Barca is disqualified from Liga BBVA and the record of mighty Real Madrid stands untouched :coffee:

StarLord

Real Sociedad away.

:lol: Imagine that!

Well, I voted that it will be in a meaningless cup game next season. But that is more wishful thinking on my part than any thoughtful guess. The truth is that the streak can end at any moment, even to a weak La Liga club, let alone better ones. We have Arsenal on Wed, then the Yellow Submarine away, then Real, then potentially very tough opponents in the CL, such as Bayern.

Let's hope it goes on and on.

Darko

Nevah :lucho2:

Seriously, I think in CL this season, in a 2 leg tie. Something like losing to bayern last season, but still qualifying anyway.

This, I don't see us losing in La Liga, perhaps when we secure the title but by then the CL semis will have passed, no?

dakt

Summer preparation match against Chelsea....Munir will score a tap in for 1:2 loss in 91st minute.

BarçaBarça

It could easily be a league game when the title is secured.

Remember that this streak only holds because Kaptoum equalized against Valencia 6 minutes before time. Lucho isn't scared of losing this record. He could field a lot of Barca B players in the last few games to judge potential squad-players next year, and then we could easily lose. We could also slip in unlikely matches, as we have seen sometimes this season.

Home of Barca Fans