What's Wrong with FC Barcelona?

Antimadridista1

You guys are aware that Sammer just proclaimed a couple of days ago that Mandzukic is not for sale and no club needs to bother asking Bayern about a transfer?

Have you ever heard any staff saying that a starter of their big club is for sale ? They always say that but don't worry that Mandzukic is not a fool, he knows that Bayern bought Lewandowski to be a starter and Mario will be a sub. I'm sure that the later is aware of the situation and if a club like FCBarcelona offer him a place, he won't refuse.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Good.We don´t Need him.

Jup, why would Barca need a striker who's world class headers and most likely the best defensive work-rate out of all the strikers of international renown?

Really, why would Barca need someone like that? Really couldn't think of a reason.

Always nice to see personal judgement get clouded by blind hatred (of Bayern in your case).

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Mandzukic has good qualities but he isn't good on the ball. We'd basically have one less player for the build up play. In a dream land we'd have Lewandowski who is the complete striker.

Devils

We need someone with Madzukic's attributes but not Mandzukic himself.

Our forward line is already established, but we need someone to come off the bench and make a difference. Mandzukic is not ht type of player you can leave on the bench.

Ideally, it would be great to have someone like Pizarro for Bayern who is a great goal threat, but at the same time accepts a secondary role on the team.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

He need someone with Madzukic's attributes but not Mandzukic himself.

Our forward line is already established, but we need someone to come off the bench and make a difference. Mandzukic is not ht type of player you can leave on the bench.

Ideally, it would be great to have someone like Pizarro for Bayern who is a great goal threat, but at the same time accepts a secondary role on the team.

Yeah, he thinks very highly of himself (too highly in fact) and is kind of a diva. Never liked that in him.

xavi_the_Boss

Jup, why would Barca need a striker who's world class headers and most likely the best defensive work-rate out of all the strikers of international renown?

Really, why would Barca need someone like that? Really couldn't think of a reason.

Always nice to see personal judgement get clouded by blind hatred (of Bayern in your case).

Why do you know that i hate Bayern.:lol:
But it hasn´t got anything to do with Bayern really i just don´t like Mandzukic.

desoe

We need more players like these. We need some muscle, physics and height in this team. And no - Song doesn't count, because Song just sucks compared to these football giants.

p.s. you can remove Eto'o and add Abidal to the picture and make it even better, physical-like.

0+barcelona+training+henry+keita+toure+eto%27o.jpg

Antimadridista1

That most likely includes any additional fees and salaries.
Also I'm pretty sure you assessment of what Barca would need to pay for the respective players, is WAY too low (except Ter Stegen).

We don't add wages to the price of a player. Cristiano cost 94m to Real Madrid, with his salary and all the additional fees , more than 200M, but we don't give a shit about that.
Way too low ? Benatia wouldn't cost more than 30m, AC Milan will accept an offer of 25m (they desperately need money and DeSciglio isn't worth more) ; Concerning Mandzukic, he's maybe worth 30m or 35m, but no more.

I

instinct

Why the hell would we want Vidal?

Vidal is an awesome box-to-box midfielder. If we switch our system from 4-3-3 to 4-2-3-1 he could be perfect player for our squad. A double pivot would give the team more balance (of course if at least one fullback stays back). Vidal creates danger in front of the opponent's goal (He scored 11 goals in the league) while helping Busi out in the defence. This is a huge problem in our current system because Xavi and Cesc don't defend at all and Busi has to cover a lot of space which is impossible for one player. Vidal could help out since he is great in defending, especially tackling.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Vidal is an awesome box-to-box midfielder. If we switch our system from 4-3-3 to 4-2-3-1 he could be perfect player for our squad. A double pivot would give the team more balance (of course if at least one fullback stays back). Vidal creates danger in front of the opponent's goal (He scored 11 goals in the league) while helping Busi out in the defence. This is a huge problem in our current system because Xavi and Cesc don't defend at all and Busi has to cover a lot of space which is impossible for one player. Vidal could help out since he is great in defending, especially tackling.

You said it, he would be great. IF we changed our system, but I doubt that will happen.. So no reason to buy him, at all.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

I

instinct

I know that not everything what we write here suddenly becomes reality but I think that it's legit to talk about fictive plans for next season since we are in a forum.

BarçAjax8

As long as we have Messi leading our attacking line I think we should get someone he respects and will work with. I've been watching some matches from the 10/11 season and noticed that Messi doesn't even celebrate when David Villa scores a goal. It usually ends the same with Messi calling for the ball but Villa following his instincts and hitting the back of the net. Messi doesn't celebrate, just half-asses a group hug.

Messi is good friends with Aguero and he maybe just what we need to spark our attack. Sell Neymar & Alexis if we have to because while both wingers can dribble well neither can match Aguero's finishing.

Home of Barca Fans