What do you think would be the best to happen right now?

Sooooooo. how do you want things to turn out right now?

• Total voters

Icarium

Lifestealer
Never will I support against my loved club. What good will come out if we lose 2 more matches? Most possible outcome will be lucho gets the sack, then what? Will it change how the club is being managed at the top level. No it will not change. They will probably hire another lucho. We have to wait until the end of the season for that at least. If we lose too much i fear losing messi. If you were messi how much time can you bear with this board. He has no chance of winning another ballon d'or like this. As much as he likes barca he also wants to continue breaking records and continue winning trophies, if he feels club is destroying itself he may want to leave.

Even if we lose very few matches lucho will get sacked at the end of the season (he lost the support of board and fans already and lucho is zubi signing so no reason why he will stay longer than this season) unless we win liga or CL. Socios have to react and the some of the board memebers have to start a coup. We are already in a deep mess if it does not happen now it will not happen even if we lose couple of matches. Anyway we can hate lucho and the board as much as we like but isn't it better if the club starts winning matches again. I support barca for its football and as a fan i always wish to see a winning team not a losing one just so we could kick some people out.

Lets hope we win against Atletico, if we lose that match we are out of liga race completely. Obviously a minor part of my brain wishes we lose that match and board and lucho get out at the same time. It is just my anger towards the board feeling like that, if we think logically nothing will change until the end of the season. This is already the worst new year, i don't want to make barca to make it any worse.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It's not like the squad is utter crap. It's far from ideal, but a team can still be formed with our squad. It won't be prime Barça, but Lucho is doing poorly, to be let to continue. We won't start winning all titles anytime soon, but at the very least we can improve they way we are playing. And play attractive football again, winning titles or not.

Yeah Ursegor makes it sound like we're not Barca but Sporting Gijon. Our squad may not be the best in the world anymore but its enough to dispatch of any team given that proper tactics and a little bit of luck are involved.

L

linetty

Yeah Ursegor makes it sound like we're not Barca but Sporting Gijon. Our squad may not be the best in the world anymore but its enough to dispatch of any team given that proper tactics and a little bit of luck are involved.
I agree... We have good enough players to form a starting lineup that is scary for the opponent... But we need ideas, gameplan & a manager who identifies with the players & builds confidence not dissensions

Andrew M

Agreed. I can understand running out of patience with the coach but actually wanting us to lose is a bit much. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football.

There was quite a bit of acting out in the Zubi thread too

Andrew M

Any particular pages :rosell:

I meant the Zubi sacked thread.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12507-Zubizarreta-sacked!/page4

BBZ's nice post is here. Sorry BBZ :lol:

I am looking at it this way:
1. with Lucho, we have 0% chances to win La Liga or Champions league
-- plus, the longer he stays, we will get in deeper problems
2. if we lose against Atletico, maybe he will get sacked
-- we will have around 20 matches till the end of the Season and -7 points
-- we will have at least 1% chances that something CAN HAPPEN already this Season
-- plus, any other coach can't have as horrible gameplan as Enrique

-- so, we will have bigger chances for trophies right away, plus, maybe we will actually start to play some better football on the pitch with Messi, Ney and Suarez

When you think of it, I am not letting down Barca, I am actually cheering for a better future, as fast as possible.
So, go Atletico

Further, I wouldn't be surprised if some of our players (Messi) will player intentionally weaker in the next rounds until the coach gets sacked.
It happened a lot of times in the history.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Brilliant :lol:

The best thing is that we can look back at these posts in a comical way because of how its going at the moment. Hindsight is so great.

Just wait for us to lose 2-0 to City and then lose the Clasico and then people can look back at these posts laughing at how stupid we are. Kind of like hindsight of hindsight :alveshat:

Last edited:

Andrew M

Brilliant :lol:

The best thing is that we can look back at these posts in a comical way because of how its going at the moment. Hindsight is so great.

Just wait for us to lose 2-0 to City and then lose the Clasico and then people can look back at these posts laughing at how stupid we are. Kind of like hindsight of hindsight :alveshat:

Well, we're not saying that we're gonna win the treble. Just that you shouldn't wish for the team to lose in order to get the president in deep shit. :bartomeu:

pacp_96

Well, we're not saying that we're gonna win the treble. Just that you shouldn't wish for the team to lose in order to get the president in deep shit. :bartomeu:

True.

@My future self. Don't take the piss of our posts when it all goes wrong next week :alveshat:

Andrew M

True.

@My future self. Don't take the piss of our posts when it all goes wrong next week :alveshat:

I don't know what you think, but English football is quite apolitical, and the idea of wanting your team to lose is anathema. There are lots of things I hate about football here, but fans are pretty loyal.

pacp_96

I don't know what you think, but English football is quite apolitical, and the idea of wanting your team to lose is anathema. There are lots of things I hate about football here, but fans are pretty loyal.

Yeah I agree. Perhaps because it is more tribal here where people are absolutely passionate about their favourite club, it is almost like an extension of the person (hence a fair amount of football violence). Perhaps because the structure of clubs is different that means it is less linked to politics.

Home of Barca Fans