What CF should we get in the Winter transfer?

What Player do we really need ?

• Luis Suarez

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tevez

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Llorente

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Torres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Tell in the comments)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Strength, he is more of a physical presence than Bojan and Villa, not to mention he is taller so would maybe convert some of them crosses into goals.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Strength, he is more of a physical presence than Bojan and Villa, not to mention he is taller so would maybe convert some of them crosses into goals.

I'm not convinced about him anyway i know he had a pretty decent world cup but it was really because of forlan, Forlan :D

dalitis8

Banned
But what would Luis Suarez offer that David Villa and Bojan haven't got? someone on the forum said Klose and that woud be perfect, cheap & great in the air and won't cause a fuss being on the bench the majority of games.

not a bad at all.Brilliant actually.But if we have the green.Then it has to Llorente.

gingerless

WTF gingerless!? Sell MEssi, then let go off Pep and then bring in Rafa Benitez!?

ahaha, I meant something like sell messi to inter, buy etto'o and the likes of pato etc and hope messi plays shit for inter?

Suarez did a brilliant free kick not long ago too, he's much more physical I agree

Last edited:

sukhy

Llorente would be a great option, he's comfortable coming off the bench and making an impact. Edin Dzeko would be perfect though, he'a a tremendous player

nebeer

Love is All
Though at first I was not really entertaining the idea of seeing Rooney at Barca for various reasons, now gradually I am getting a little bit interested about seeing Rooney play for us. We can use another striker for sure. And Rooney can be one of the options. I would definitely like to know what Pep and other Barca players think about possibly signing Rooney.

Home of Barca Fans