WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

JamDav1982

This is the best have seen Argies set up in years for getting ball to Messi in dangerous areas and with options.

Just not happening yet.

CatalinR10

who is this benedeto trash and why is he playing in the first place ?

Crucial game and he is starting , what is this shit ?

Messi should run more into space , he most of the time just stands and waits for the ball , he has no sense of urgency

JamDav1982

You thinking Argentina will get that goal?

If they don't they are going to miss a lot of chances.

Aguero in this set up and they would be ahead already.

Messi is getting ball in dangerous areas with plenty players around him and moving off ball. Their system looks good to me.

blaugrana1987

who is this benedeto trash and why is he playing in the first place ?

Crucial game and he is starting , what is this shit ?

Messi should run more into space , he most of the time just stands and waits for the ball , he has no sense of urgency
Hmm hes definitely been running for last 10m that I seen them play. He needs to take the ball because running in space will result with idiots mispassing ball

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Icardi was shit in the last game as well though.

Suppose cant be worse than Benedetto.

I feel he'll do better in this system which seem to be better than almost everything Argentina showed previously in these qualifiers.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I feel he'll do better in this system which seem to be better than almost everything in these qualifiers.

Yeah has to be better than Benedetto and better than last time out.

Aguero who now seems to have learned to play similar style under Pep would be ideal.

Worst thing is feels like Sampaoli is starting to get somewhere with a system that could get best out of Messi..... and they are on verge of failing to qualify.

I have faith in Messi though, if Argies play like first half and he gets on ball in good areas they will win.... hopefully

Home of Barca Fans