19 - Vitor Rawke

xXKonan

BREAKING: Bar?a and Atl?tico Paranaense are advancing in negotiations for Vitor Roque! Positive talks have taken place and the initial conditions have been relaxed.
@tjuanmarti
#Transfers

More: Bar?a will go until the end. They’re willing to move ahead with this operation that’ll exceed €40M inc variables. Brazilian club have relaxed their terms, like lowering the fixed fee in exchange for more bonuses OR loan w/ a purchase option.

Birdy

BREAKING: Bar?a and Atl?tico Paranaense are advancing in negotiations for Vitor Roque! Positive talks have taken place and the initial conditions have been relaxed.
@tjuanmarti
#Transfers

More: Bar?a will go until the end. They’re willing to move ahead with this operation that’ll exceed €40M inc variables. Brazilian club have relaxed their terms, like lowering the fixed fee in exchange for more bonuses OR loan w/ a purchase option.

How can we pay that, and pay to sign Bernardo or Laporte (for no reason this one) the coming summer, when Tebas just said he won't let Barca do transfers?

What's Laporta's plan? To force Tebas out? I don't get it

We are wasting time with targets we won't be able to register and missing the few good free agent opportunities, like Thuram at CF

Porque

How can we pay that, and pay to sign Bernardo or Laporte (for no reason this one) the coming summer, when Tebas just said he won't let Barca do transfers?

We are wasting time with targets we won't be able to register and missing the few good free agent opportunities, like Thuram at CF

Because Roque can be a B team signing who trains with the B team and then the club decide he is "not ready" and loan him for a season to "adapt".

Something that would not effect the salary cap as a transfer (wages only) unless Tebas decided to change the rules again to his own interpretation which is entirely possible. But that's opening another slippery slope.

Also b) from the above, it says that Para are open to loaning with a mandatory buy option. So the club would hope to have salary cap sorted in a years time.

C) Doesn't really effect Thuram coming in. Especially if 2 of Fati, Raphi, Ferran leave which is entirely possible.

xXKonan

I would be surprised if we still went for either Bernardo or Laporte this summer. Seems like our First two LCB targets are Ndicka and Inigo while there are rumors we are still following Sofyan Amrabat as well despite the failure to get him in January.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporta and Alemany picking up Pep and City's sloppy seconds.

Hopefully we don't sign Laporte unless City want to give him away for free.

Co0ter

Not sure why we are even looking at expensive CBs when we have 3 perfectly good ones. One to replace Garcia should be on a free or ideally from La Masia.

We need a new DM, LW and RB infinitely more.

khaled_a_d

A) The Silva and Laporte news are coming from City side feeding the Catalan media (through agent) as it seems. They are both out of favour and want out so we look like the perfect candidate to sign them. And the rumour "Barca like them if the conditions are right) is the typical "I like the player, but how? "
Unless it is same type of operation as Cancelo, we are getting niether.

B) People need to realise that with the changes made in November, even FA will be tougher to register than the Barca B targets. Our problem won't be cap space next summer but prove of funds for future seasons.
If player gets registered with Barca B, it will be easier as he won't be applicable to those rule till he is register with 1st team.
That is until the team gets to promote him, but that can happen in 2027 considering his age lol
OTOT, free agents like Thuram will surely sign long term contracts. So will be more difficult to happen.

Home of Barca Fans