Virgil van Dijk

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Always bad long term to have such a tight bun. Same goes for Haaland and he's even looking worse at a younger age. Look at Ibra as well.

Also thought that, pulling hairs at the root is never good, Van Dijk has a great genetics so it doesnt affect him much but Haaland should try another hairstyle to rescue his front hairs :thinking:

Temptation

This is a total myth. It doesn't cause permanent hair damage. Only temporary breakage at most.

It's just that when you sport a man bun your forehead looks bigger and people can clearly see your exposed, true hairline.
VVD's hairline has always been like this. Did Ronaldo's hairline look bad or anything different when he was sporting one at Juventus?

Andy Carroll, Nunez, Tsimikas all sport buns and have fantastic hairlines.

Putting pressure on your hair follicles is bad but it can only cause temporary damage/poor hair health. It will never cause permanent damage because the follicles will still be active and viable for hair growth later. Only genetics can fuck up your hair permanently. Too much of harmful chemicals can damage your roots to a reasonable extent too.

Horatio

You're welcome
Think you guys have it the other way around. Likely guys that notice their hair is thinning like to grow it to hide it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Putting pressure on your hair follicles is bad but it can only cause temporary damage/poor hair health. It will never cause permanent damage because the follicles will still be active and viable for hair growth later. Only genetics can fuck up your hair permanently. Too much of harmful chemicals can damage your roots to a reasonable extent too.

You could be right but the risk to lose my hair is too big so i would not try it :nervous:

Andresito

Staff member
This is a total myth. It doesn't cause permanent hair damage. Only temporary breakage at most.

It's just that when you sport a man bun your forehead looks bigger and people can clearly see your exposed, true hairline.
VVD's hairline has always been like this. Did Ronaldo's hairline look bad or anything different when he was sporting one at Juventus?

Traction alopecia

Temptation

Traction alopecia
Isn't it generally temporary damage and you can regrow hair?

Women always tie their hair up but it hardly ever causes them problems like balding/receding.

I have slightly long hair and I wear those zigzag Beckham headbands/hairbands at times.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Women always tie their hair up but it hardly ever causes them problems like balding/receding.

I have slightly long hair and I wear those zigzag Beckham headbands/hairbands at times.

I see many women who have receding hairline, i had a girl in my school who made always a very tight pony. The end of the story was that she made a ht to get her front hair back lol

Temptation

I see many women who have receding hairline, i had a girl in my school who made always a very tight pony. The end of the story was that she made a ht to get her front hair back lol
That's because they have naturally shit hair and not because of these factors, innit?

Like many people start balding at a young age naturally despite never doing these things to their hair.

Andresito

Staff member

I'm no expert but seems to me it's permanent. Also read sweat makes the hair slighly heavier which adds to the effect of a tight bun. Professional footballers train every day and I'd imagine they wrap the hair tightly everytime too. So no rest for Haaland's hair.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm no expert but seems to me it's permanent. Also read sweat makes the hair slighly heavier which adds to the effect of a tight bun. Professional footballers train every day and I'd imagine they wrap the hair tightly everytime too. So no rest for Haaland's hair.
But you need bad genes for that to cause hair loss me thinks. Never met a latina with damaged hairline.

Haaland was balding regardless. Look at those temples.

But you could be right.

Temptation

Likes of Haaland and Ibra always had a below average hairline. Honestly both of them are a bit ugly overall.

Imagine Felix sporting a man bun. His hairline would look terrible. :lol:

Think if you have a weak NW2 hairline then it can be more harmful.

NW1s don't have any issues with this.

Porque

False. I have seen a ton of African women with hairlines starting behind Rafa Benitiez hairline.

They all had buns.

Home of Barca Fans