Vinícius Júnior

Messigician

The point is, you, nor I, nor anyone, have the right to tell people what they should or should not be offended by. For some reason the government has decided that racial insults are the most offensive, even to people who don't give a shit about race. Even more bizarrely, the sheeple have decided to just blindly accept this.

If you are going to start prosecuting people for racial insults then you have to do it for ALL ill willed comments, otherwise it's just fucking stupid.

If I am ginger ( I'm not ) and I'm really sensitive about my ginger hair, then how can someone freely insult me about my ginger hair and offend the whole ginger haired community, yet that same person get their knickers in a twist if he is racially abused? Is that not pure hypocrisy?? What's the difference?? Apart from the government deciding one is worse than the other??

Why they have put ill willed comments in to a hierarchy that we all have happily agreed to I will never know. Everyone's hierarchy is different dependent upon what they are sensitive about. It's very subtle but when you see it, you realise it's absolutely farcical.
Well

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Monkey sees monkey does. Didn't hear any chants against Bellingham or others.

Yeah there are few here and there but as already said much worse insults have happened without repercussions.

Xtroverto

One of the biggest youtubers in Spain (4-5 years ago) telling it like it is, Vinicius is an absolute disgrace of a person.

NKMaribor

The point is, you, nor I, nor anyone, have the right to tell people what they should or should not be offended by. For some reason the government has decided that racial insults are the most offensive, even to people who don't give a shit about race. Even more bizarrely, the sheeple have decided to just blindly accept this.

If you are going to start prosecuting people for racial insults then you have to do it for ALL ill willed comments, otherwise it's just fucking stupid.

If I am ginger ( I'm not ) and I'm really sensitive about my ginger hair, then how can someone freely insult me about my ginger hair and offend the whole ginger haired community, yet that same person get their knickers in a twist if he is racially abused? Is that not pure hypocrisy?? What's the difference?? Apart from the government deciding one is worse than the other??

Why they have put ill willed comments in to a hierarchy that we all have happily agreed to I will never know. Everyone's hierarchy is different dependent upon what they are sensitive about. It's very subtle but when you see it, you realise it's absolutely farcical.

Yep. That ginger slave trades and ginger fight for civil rights. Another masterpiece by Don Intellectual Estruch.

Home of Barca Fans