Vinícius Júnior

M3ls

Two years ago, when I said that Vinni would become a top-level winger, people here laughed.

Besides, I always put him above Faty. And it made you laugh too.

soul24rage

Two years ago, when I said that Vinni would become a top-level winger, people here laughed.

Besides, I always put him above Faty. And it made you laugh too.

If Fati were not injured at all, maybe we would have been seeing a different story.

But currently, Vini is above Fati no question about that.

Vini is still 22 years old, which is really annoying.

Temptation

If Fati were not injured at all, maybe we would have been seeing a different story.

But currently, Vini is above Fati no question about that.

Vini is still 22 years old, which is really annoying.

Vini is just better and more talented imo. With or without the injuries.

Rassvet

Vini was always quicker, more skillful, and had more natural talent but Fati was better for a while since Vini's decision making and end product was so poor.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fati can still reach Vini's current level. Vini of course can become even better. Too early to write Ansu off. He's younger too.

jamrock

The main thing fati had on Vini jr was his finishing ability & decision making that was just way ahead of his years when he just started to play.

Vini has made up that gap while fati was out for 2 years, can't see fati getting much if any better than him, as good maybe, but not better, you can't teach that kinda pace.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fati can still reach Vini's current level. Vini of course can become even better. Too early to write Ansu off. He's younger too.

I don't think he can and I'm not trying to downplay Ansu. Been rooting for him since before he made his debut for us.

Vinicius is simply far more talented and while it's way too early to write him off I think that meniscus issue Ansu had for 18 months is sadly going to be a too big of a setback to recover from. He'll still be a good player for us though.

But if we're serious we need to bin Ferran as soon as possible and try to sign a LW in the mould of Vinicius. Very quick, athletic and great 1v1.

soul24rage

I don't think he can and I'm not trying to downplay Ansu. Been rooting for him since before he made his debut for us.

Vinicius is simply far more talented and while it's way too early to write him off I think that meniscus issue Ansu had for 18 months is sadly going to be a too big of a setback to recover from. He'll still be a good player for us though.

But if we're serious we need to bin Ferran as soon as possible and try to sign a LW in the mould of Vinicius. Very quick, athletic and great 1v1.

There's a Man Utd young talent called Alejandro Garnacho, 18 year old Argentinian LW with a Spanish passport.

Doubt that Utd would let him go, but with his contract ending in 2023, think he would be great for our LW.

iniestaGOAT

Lots of criticism about his dancing. If he wanted to dance he should have come to Barcelona.

Madrid is a swaggerless team

serghei

I really like him, only bad stuff he does is diving sometimes to get a foul. Other than that he seems a fine lad.

Home of Barca Fans