Vinícius Júnior

Laplacian

He's what Dembele's fanboys think he is.

Close control, pace, efficient dribbling. Flair. Developing his shooting nicely.

The first goal was marvelous, Dembele doesn't even have the technique to pull off the skill Vinicius did in the end to skip past two players in the area, let alone the ability to pull off the entire sequence itself.

Like I said before, I don't know how you can watch a player like Neymar, Vinicius, or Mbappe and then turn around and fanboy someone like Dembele. It's unthinkable.

BarcaOG

Banned
He's what Dembele's fanboys think he is.

Close control, pace, efficient dribbling. Flair. Developing his shooting nicely.

perfectly put

this kid is a crack. playing phenomenal footy

can he avert the typical brazilian future of fame = partying = decline?

Catta

perfectly put

this kid is a crack. playing phenomenal footy

can he avert the typical brazilian future of fame = partying = decline?

Lets hope he doesn't. He should start spending more time with Arthur and Neymar. The sooner the better.

BarcaOG

Banned
he would have come to naught here. prob would have been given a fat contract and surrounded by the amigos. not a good place to develop

ajnotkeith

Are Dembele and Vinicius even in the same league? (I've the answer to this hard question, do you?)

Dembele is Arsenal level.

Vinicius would succeed in any team, PSG, Madrid, City, whoever.

Dembele is still great for our standard right now but not close to Vinicius who is three years younger. Dembele will need to significantly improve to be in the conversation with him.

gregorrin10

Dembele is Arsenal level.

Vinicius would succeed in any team, PSG, Madrid, City, whoever.

Dembele is still great for our standard right now but not close to Vinicius who is three years younger. Dembele will need to significantly improve to be in the conversation with him.

Never gonna happen. Because of his care free lazy attitude. We thought we dodged a bullet (Neymar-like attitude), when Real got Vinicius. Made sense, since Vinicius is his country man, and that he would be the one with the attitude and thus never making the most out of his talent problem. Instead we got the French 'post Barca Neymar', whose attitude alone makes it impossible for him to ever really make it to world class level, even if it's just for a few years. Ironic, since all this time with the likes of Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann we were supposedly looking for the Neymar replacement, which what Vinicius actually would be.

Hate to say it, but Madrid have finally got 'their Neymar', after missing out on the original one to us. And with their one they still have genuine hope he could turn out like or even better than Neymar did for us in his time here. Not to mention they still have hope of keeping him for more than a few years as well. I wonder if/hope that the 'post Barca' period with Vinicius is still yet to come, in terms of both reduce in quality and attitude, even if Madrid are gonna enjoy a few years of 'Barca's Neymar' first. Maybe if they get Mbappe in, Vinicius could get similarly unsettled after a while like Neymar did, when he wanted to eventually branch out and get himself a chance to win the Ballon'd Or while being the main man of his team. I imagine if Real get Mbappe, and on 5,6-year deal no less, that they would consider him to be their main man and the priority to keep, if it came down to them not wanting to play together after a while. Even though I imagine Vinicius actually going to PSG of all clubs (or some other top club) then, but maybe he could do 'a Figo' instead. :lol::boss:

Barcilliant

This guy is actually fun to watch. I hate to say it because he's a Madrid player but his acceleration and dribbling are world class.
I actually think a guy as unselfish as Benzema helps him. I think he and Mbappe will gel but he wouldn't combine so well with Haaland.

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=19693]gregorrin10[/MENTION]
He's no Neymar IMO. Some touches still way too heavy. But there's the Neymar-like inevitability to his game

Messigician

🚨| Davide Ancelotti spoke to all players about the substitution policy of Carlo, as they had concerns. He asked his father to change this and from now on more subs will be made during the game. @abc_es

Home of Barca Fans