Vinícius Júnior

FinBarcelonafan

Wish we had player like him. Might not have the best finishing in the world but creates danger and chaos. Basically got the red card for Levante too. Good game.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
the 2nd goal he tried to cross.. he always uses his right foot to cross, his left foot is useless.

Laplacian

Is this meme actually changing and turning into an actual forward? That's two really beautiful finishes I've seen from him this season and it's only match week 4...

M3ls

Wow.

It looks like this guy has learned to shoot on goal.

If so, then Real Madrid will have one of the best wingers in world football.

Laplacian

yesterday's finish is still bothering me, it was just way too smooth. If this guy adds in finishing and passing into his arsenal we're fucked

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca fans be bricking it that this guy may actually become Neymar 2.0 :lol:

BTW he now is the age Ney was when you signed him

KingLeo10

He's nowhere close to Neymar in terms of talent. Calma.

Can be a world class forward though if he gets his finishing right. But he's not generational talent.

KingLeo10

If he gets his finishing right and Real buys Haaland/mbappe then ciao to la liga title.

Relax. Back in 2018, everyone was claiming how Real had their youth setup to dominate till 2022-2025.

What happened? 2 CL R of 16 and 1 SF, 1 LL in 3 years. Not bad but no domination there :lol:

Things change fast in football.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Relax. Back in 2018, everyone was claiming how Real had their youth setup to dominate till 2022-2025.

What happened? 2 CL R of 16 and 1 SF, 1 LL in 3 years. Not bad but no domination there :lol:

Things change fast in football.

But look at our squad kingleo bro, we need to hope that ansu will get back to his very very best otherwise we are fucked. I dont say that they will dominate europe but in spain i cant see us beating them, especially in last two years we lost nearly every clasico and a Mbappe/Haaland would them make even better.....

Home of Barca Fans