7 ? Agust? Benedito
8 ? Llu?s Fern?ndez Al?
9 ? Pere Riera
10 ? Rosell
11 ? Tio Faja

Interesting list.

Laporte should win easily

behindbrowneyes

So you're betting Laporta will win based on nostalgia with the old socios even if his campaign is crap?

At this point everything is speculation. We'll see if his campaign is crap. I doubt it is. I'm sure his half-arsed 2015 campaign hurt his ego and he'll do everything that this won't happen again.
He has the necessary charisma and can benefit from his network in a sporting and a political sense. For instance, he is on good terms with Mino Raiola. Like him or hate him, Haaland and de Ligt are his clients. Last but not least, Laporta is a supporter of Catalonias independency which is popular among many Socios. Font supports this too, but he made mistake by saying he'd allow the Spanish national team to play at Camp Nou.

Font, on the other hand, is planning his project for many years. It is very likely that his campaign will be better with more structure and plan behind it. However, his sporting project seems to be all about Xavi and it seems like he is his solution for everything. Don't get me wrong, it is important that decisions regarding the team are made by experts and not by the president, but I fear Xavi could be a bit too stubborn when it comes tiki-taka.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
At this point everything is speculation. We'll see if his campaign is crap. I doubt it is. I'm sure his half-arsed 2015 campaign hurt his ego and he'll do everything that this won't happen again.
He has the necessary charisma and can benefit from his network in a sporting and a political sense. For instance, he is on good terms with Mino Raiola. Like him or hate him, Haaland and de Ligt are his clients. Last but not least, Laporta is a supporter of Catalonias independency which is popular among many Socios. Font supports this too, but he made mistake by saying he'd allow the Spanish national team to play at Camp Nou.

Font, on the other hand, is planning his project for many years. It is very likely that his campaign will be better with more structure and plan behind it. However, his sporting project seems to be all about Xavi and it seems like he is his solution for everything. Don't get me wrong, it is important that decisions regarding the team are made by experts and not by the president, but I fear Xavi could be a bit too stubborn when it comes tiki-taka.

What plans does Laporta have, does anybody know through the grape vines?

To me he is too old-schooled and too political. He might not embrace some of the newer ideas such as BIHUB etc., I fear.

Joan

Font is Barca's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. You just cannot go around not knowing about him, he's everywhere.

But Laporta's a beloved name, brings fond memories. With a sound promise or two, he'll sweep the table.

That's how it goes
Everybody knows

Richard.H

❗️List of candidates for the elections so far:

1 ? V?ctor Font
2 ? Laporta
3 ? Xavi Vilajoana
4 ? Toni Freixa
5 ? Emili Rousaud
6 ? Jordi Farr?
7 ? Agust? Benedito
8 ? Llu?s Fern?ndez Al?
9 ? Pere Riera
10 ? Rosell
11 ? Tio Faja

Interesting list.

Rosell?? The same one or another? :lol: Dude's a criminal

serghei

In before Laporta appears, announces his candidature, and says he has a pre-deal with Raiola to bring Haaland. Laporta then drops the mic, and we never see him again, letting Font to burn himself in panic and self-torpedo his whole campaign. Then Font will short-circuit himself, will start to respond with Xavi at all questions, and then his head blows up and we find out he's been an android all this time, like Bishop from Aliens.

khaled_a_d

Him announcing it this late gives me the vibe that he is quite sure that he has all of this under control, that most socis will just vote for him without much campaigning.

I hope complacency is not something that he will bring to the club.

Actually, I would argue it is early

KingLeo10

In before Laporta appears, announces his candidature, and says he has a pre-deal with Raiola to bring Haaland. Laporta then drops the mic, and we never see him again, letting Font to burn himself in panic and self-torpedo his whole campaign. Then Font will short-circuit himself, will start to respond with Xavi at all questions, and then his head blows up and we find out he's been an android all the time, like Bishop from Aliens.

Still a better script than how our 2020 season turned out.

:valverde:

Richard.H

Actually, I would argue it is early

giphy.gif

Messi983

❗️List of candidates for the elections so far:

1 ? V?ctor Font
2 ? Laporta
3 ? Xavi Vilajoana
4 ? Toni Freixa
5 ? Emili Rousaud
6 ? Jordi Farr?
7 ? Agust? Benedito
8 ? Llu?s Fern?ndez Al?
9 ? Pere Riera
10 ? Rosell
11 ? Tio Faja

Interesting list.

What happened with Benedito? He was a "hot" candidate in previous elections but didn't hear much about him since.

Rosell?? The same one or another? :lol: Dude's a criminal

His brother from another mother.

Another guy, he's not related to Sandro AFAIK.

khaled_a_d

Can you elaborate ? Aren't we 2 months away from election day.

This is club election, not the parliament. 2 months is way too long actually
Bartou resigned 27th of October, less than 1 month ago.
The election date was decided few days ago too.
I mean, even the one saying he had been preparing for this for 2 centuries has just started to announce some of his running mates that aren't called Xavi.

If Laporta is just saying some generalities with no names, then yes he is late.
If he is announcing his team,and who is with him (or at least some important figures) then he is in same timelines of every one else.

Do you expect folks to agree being with one candidate before knowing when the elections will be?

Home of Barca Fans