4---- William Gallas--------------------- 3 1
3---- Mathieu Flamini------------------- 1 2
2---- Aliaksandr Hleb-------------------- 1 1
2---- Kolo Toure------------------------ 2 0
2---- Philippe Senderos----------------- 2 0
1---- Abou Diaby France---------------- 1 0
1---- Bacary Sagna--------------------- 0 1
1---- . Gilberto Silva-------------------- 1 0

Goals hasn't been a problem if Van Persie played more he would have got more goals too,73 goals isnt enough for champions but United had scored a few more than this and they won the title.
From the 07-08 season.

Last edited:

Robbie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robin-van-persies-wife-bouchra-830189

According to this article, he's staying no matter what. What he has with the fans is special, his kids were born and raised in London, and he's captain of the club he dreamed of playing for as a kid.

It's not like we're going backwards. We signed Podolski and are trying to add to the squad. RVP has everything lined up for him to win a trophy as captain of Arsenal, or be a bit part man elsewhere and win a trophy at another club where they would have won with or without him. Like I said before, this whole situation was different from Cesc's. Where Cesc was going home, RVP is already at home and is looking for reasons to stay.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robin-van-persies-wife-bouchra-830189

According to this article, he's staying no matter what. What he has with the fans is special, his kids were born and raised in London, and he's captain of the club he dreamed of playing for as a kid.

It's not like we're going backwards. We signed Podolski and are trying to add to the squad. RVP has everything lined up for him to win a trophy as captain of Arsenal, or be a bit part man elsewhere and win a trophy at another club where they would have won with or without him. Like I said before, this whole situation was different from Cesc's. Where Cesc was going home, RVP is already at home and is looking for reasons to stay.

Damn, we need to give Bouchra all the support that she needs!!! :lol:

Trickykid

When quizzed over his future, Van Persie told reporters: "You never know. Arsenal is a massive club, a great club. I have been playing here for eight years and I love this club. Whatever happens that will never change.
"We'll sit down next week. Arsenal is a massive club, whatever happens I'll always love this club."

Doesn't really sound like a player that's staying no matter what to me. Actually it sounds a bit more like a certain former Gunners star...

Bergkamp10

When quizzed over his future, Van Persie told reporters: "You never know. Arsenal is a massive club, a great club. I have been playing here for eight years and I love this club. Whatever happens that will never change.
"We'll sit down next week. Arsenal is a massive club, whatever happens I'll always love this club."

Doesn't really sound like a player that's staying no matter what to me. Actually it sounds a bit more like a certain former Gunners star...

Henry said the same before he signed a new contract tbf, he's not going to tell his plans to the media. Plus, his wife wears the trousers in that relationship. He married her because she wouldn't have sex with him :lol: If she wants to stay in London, he will! He's meeting with Gazidis and Wenger on Wednesday, I'm fairly confident he'll stay. Also know that Arsenal are refusing to do business with City but don't think Robin would go there anyway.

DucdeOrléans

I don't like the recent rumours about him possibly moving to us this summer at all.

29 years old, a long history of injuries and an annoying personality.

I think the board can do better than that...

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Alba, Vertonghen, and Van Persie looks like the route Barca may go. That's the impression I get from reading all the reports on MundoDeportivo.

DucdeOrléans

Alba, Vertonghen, and Van Persie looks like the route Barca may go. That's the impression I get from reading all the reports on MundoDeportivo.

It's the cheapest option so not exactly surprising. If Higuaín moves I can see RM going after RvP while we get Adrián.

But if Alves gets sold then we can expect Bale to arrive (sadly). I have a bad feeling of that happening.

Yes, but I am not so sure that RvP is the right solution.

Home of Barca Fans