UEFA Euro 2024

Jenks

Watching the Germany highlights, they were probably lucky that it was only 4. Maybe they're just experimenting and really don't care about the scorelines.

Why is Henderson still starting??

He was better than Bellingham tbh. Loads of really poor performances, really lethargic, players suddenly unable to control a football. Nice of the Italians to find a way to make the result basically irrelevant though. No idea how they keep struggling to beat this North Macedonia team, because they're really poor.

Last edited:

fergus90

Watching the Germany highlights, they were probably lucky that it was only 4. Maybe they're just experimenting and really don't care about the scorelines.

He was better than Bellingham tbh. Loads of really poor performances, really lethargic, players suddenly unable to control a football. Nice of the Italians to find a way to make the result basically irrelevant though. No idea how they keep struggling to this North Macedonia team, because they're really poor.
Germany been shit for 3 years, only won 4 games from the last 17. Their pool of players is the weakest it I can remember it being.

We have a huge chance of winning the Euros, I only see France potentially having the stronger squad.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Great attacking subs from Koeman at half time there. Has to be said, given the atrocious level of football management at International level, Koeman is doing a sterling job so far.

Horatio

You're welcome
I hate how de ligt plays. Every ball in the air in his direction means he will immediately head it forward even with space and time instead of opting to keep ball in squad. Man went to ajax school ffs.

Home of Barca Fans