UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Would like to Chelsea to advance, mostley because I want revenge but also I'm their manager on FM and one of my best mates in Chelsea fan :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in BOTH #UCL Round of 16 legs for FIVE convective years.
Well that's impressive.

NotInHere

It really is, to be able to score as consistent as him has to be impressive. Which player is better at scoring, Messi or Cristiano?

raskolnikov

It really is, to be able to score as consistent as him has to be impressive. Which player is better at scoring, Messi or Cristiano?

Ronaldo is the main aim in every Real Madrid, every cross is aimed at him making a run. Messi is usually behind our attacks. Difficult to say who is the better goalscorer, there are so many aspects to it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ronaldo is the main aim in every Real Madrid, every cross is aimed at him making a run. Messi is usually behind our attacks. Difficult to say who is the better goalscorer, there are so many aspects to it.

To me it's clearly Messi just because of his effectiveness. Much better conversion rate and seems so be able to score from more difficult situations and greats a lot of chances for himself.

raskolnikov

To me it's clearly Messi just because of his effectiveness. Much better conversion rate and seems so be able to score from more difficult situations and greats a lot of chances for himself.

Ronaldo is a more complete goalscorer, better at headers and penaldo's. His conversion rate sucks because of the amount of shots he takes from all distances and impossible angles just cause he is desperate to score. Ronaldo is also better at off the ball movement and positioning yet Messi is more clutch can indeed create his own chances better, better at freekicks, better at finishing from around the edge of the box.
Who would you feel more comfortable to score when its needed the most or in a tough game or passed trough towards a one on one vs a goalkeeper. To me the between them as goalscorers isnt really big, nowhere near the gap between them as overall players for example.
You can put Suarez in the mix as well as for as im concerned. He just lacks the longetivity but adds a ton of other impressive qualities.

vlad

ronaldo had many shots on goal yesterday, messi shoots on goal when there is a clear chance, he would rather pass the ball to the player in better position then shoot from 30 meters, like ronaldo.

edit: fck did not know that zenit - benfica match started at 18:00:angry:

Last edited:

StarLord

If you aims at the max number of goals against mid-level to weak opponents, the CR7 is your man.

If you want a player with the highest ability to deliver when it counts, then there has never been any comparison between Messi and CR7. Which is nothing against CR7, it's only that Leo is far and way the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans