UEFA Champions League 2014-15

zanela

My schedule meant I missed matchday 1, but most of the results have been to my liking. The BVB one in particular. :wub:

raskolnikov

Clubs keep underestimating Ajax, Its Socrates to Barca's Plato and even if they lack financial dominance their education/philsophy still helps them perform vs oil money.
Even though a solid win is most likely, after last year people should underestimate less.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
zFCQdLrFgcw.jpg

football is one strange thing :pep:

Kohe321

Indeed, don't have to go far back in time before we'd think those two images would be impossible and photoshopped. Yet here we are! :pep:

Last edited:

Internazionale

I take back what I said about PSG not getting stomped by Barca. PSG is out of form, Ibra is out of form. Not much working for them at the moment

Darko

The season just started, we have a new coach, new players, doubt we will "stomp" them. Plus it's a CL game against Barca, form doesn't mean a lot because teams often manage to pick their game up when playing against us.

Bucky

Penya Member
You mean parking it and if their squad's allow for it, look to counter on the break. Teams find it hard to keep possession unless Barça is having a bad game. We shall soon see, PSG know the game is fast approaching so yeah, they'll probably be focusing on that game and the rest of the games they're playing suffer as a consequence.

Catalan Fan

I've a sneaky feeling we will go far in CL this season, even had a small bet on us winning it.

Solid start in La Liga plus Vermaelen and Suarez to still feature, we could have a decent chance.

We were 6/1 to win it, seemed very generous odds to me ?

Barcadub

Have a big big feeling myself that we will win it.

I went to the APOEL game and im booking my flight over for the Ajax game on Wednesdat and will attend PSG in December.

Going to go to all home games in the champions league this year. and then hopefully get a final ticket somewhere ha!!

BerkeleyBernie

Have a big big feeling myself that we will win it.

I went to the APOEL game and im booking my flight over for the Ajax game on Wednesdat and will attend PSG in December.

Going to go to all home games in the champions league this year. and then hopefully get a final ticket somewhere ha!!

Pix, or it didn't happen! :D

Barcadub

Pix, or it didn't happen! :D

Haha they are on my Iphone, i will post one soon.

All tickets will be framed and put on the wall if/when we win the Champions League, all around a huge Portrait of the cup being lifted by Iniesta/Xavi/Messi.

My visualization is strong. I can see it all.

Internazionale

Ibra has been playing with an injured achilles tendon since the Rennes game. He played the game against Lyon with injections. How stupid can you be. Now he's out for at least tomorrow's game and most likely the weekend game. Could also miss the Barca game. No wonder he has been playing bad

Barcadub

Man City v Roma should be a belter.

Roma 4/4 in the league. If City lose they could well be on their way out

Home of Barca Fans