UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Albo

I can't stop laughing :DDDD The blind ref just killed me

Edit: Rasix is God

Last edited:

Andrew M

In that case, how about doubling the value of the 20th placed team's goals against the 1st placed team, just so they have an incentive to attack?

The away goals rule is outdated and should really be gone by now.

But that is a league situation, not knockout football. Very different

Barcadub

Big wins for Monaco and Bayer Leverkusen for the second week in a row.

Sets them up nicely to take on the heavyweights midweek.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Very nervous Wednesday coming up. But I believe in our team.
Hopefully Atletico will be knocked out too.

Icarium

Lifestealer
With Xavi and Iniesta maybe toure has a little chance but with Rakitic and Masch he doesn't stand a chance. Our passing game will not be that fluid but we can still create lot of chances because of our front three. Defense should be very tight otherwise counters can be very dangerous. Hope Mathieu/Bartra doesn't fuck up.

L

linetty

Please. Toure is a dead man walking, he'll only weaken them. He's got no workrate and is slow as a turtle. Also he's in pretty shit form right now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Doesn't matter even if he is form. Only players we should look out for is Aguero. He can score goals out of nothing, just make sure he never revives the ball and we are fine.

Morten

Please. Toure is a dead man walking, he'll only weaken them. He's got no workrate and is slow as a turtle. Also he's in pretty shit form right now.

He isnt really slow, unless i have missed something the last few months. He lacks stamina/workrate. If Pelle really insist on playing Yaya, why not behind the striker? His workrate wont be exposed as much, and he can still do his thing when he got the ball. Of course, Pelle insist on 4-4-2, so thats not really possible anyway, and besides, Silva is better in that role.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just saw the Man City line up on a city fans forum :

265909056.jpg

:lol:

No one is believing they can qualify, they're just hoping not to get schooled ^^

Ursegor

World Champion
I know Valdes has become irrelevant nowadays but surely at least City fans should know why he won't be able to stand in goal for Barca anymore.

Morten

Just saw the Man City line up on a city fans forum :

265909056.jpg

:lol:

No one is believing they can qualify, they're just hoping not to get schooled ^^

That wont happen, as City doesnt know how to park the bus. They will play their naive game as always.

Home of Barca Fans