Transfers and Rumours - old thread

hardyboy

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m
United have offered 36 for Herrera

Herrera will have to pass medical and United pay it all in cash but deal practically done

Martindn

United have offered 36 for Herrera

Herrera will have to pass medical and United pay it all in cash but deal practically done

Its ballbag, the one who said we had signed Falcao in '11, and Thiago. If its true fair play to him, but he has previous.

Edit: If it happens due to Herrera paying some of the fee/reducing wages i will be extremely unhappy, how much of a way is that to disrespect a new signing over a few m?

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
Niklas Bendtner taking a walk in Crystal Palace.
Arsenal asked for Torres on loan but were offered Ba instead.
Arsenal and Man U are battling for Mata 40m pounds deal.
Arsenal have zee germans, no need for danez.

BTKTr91CcAAzw_B.jpg:large

hardyboy

Its ballbag, the one who said we had signed Falcao in '11, and Thiago. If its true fair play to him, but he has previous.

Edit: If it happens due to Herrera paying some of the fee/reducing wages i will be extremely unhappy, how much of a way is that to disrespect a new signing over a few m?
I think he got it right this time..;)

AzaR

Sakho to Liverpool for £15 million.

Makes me question why he wasnt seen as a viable option to our defense...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Herrera has said that he doesn't want to move, this along with Balague often being dumb as a brick makes me doubt the transfer

Martindn

Andy Mitten @AndyMitten
MUFC and Athletic agreed a €36m fee. Herrera wants to go. Subject to medical and £/€ clearing in time. We've been updating throughout on UWS
About as reliable as it gets concerning United, with the way this summer has gone though i wont believe anything until hes holding the shirt.

Faceless

No more faces at night
aaaand, the deal is done for Ozil and Arsenal. Still no official word yet, but confirmed by unreliable sources on Facebook again.

Home of Barca Fans