Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Gorazd

‏@barcastuff
Barcelona want to sign 6 players this summer: a goalkeeper, a centre back, two midfielders, and two forwards. [md]

Ronnie10

The great thing about a player like Reus is that he stays focused even when he doesn't touch the ball an awful lot, that is, his confidence won't dip as much as with player that thrive mostly when they can dribble a lot. So, for a team with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi, when the ball is generally in their feet, a player like this might be quite beneficial to do the final third work and little else with the ball in terms of creativity.

Barcelona doesnt have pure 9 as a striker. Is Reus gonna create chances for Messi or what?

Ronnie10

Take a note that officially we are buying one player for sure and it's Luis Alberto, who's playing in Barcelona B (loan from Sevilla).

sabby

‏@barcastuff
Barcelona want to sign 6 players this summer: a goalkeeper, a centre back, two midfielders, and two forwards. [md]

1 CB and 2 midfielder ? What the hell is wrong with this management ? Getting 3 CB would be better. We already have Cesc, Thiago, Song, Mascherano, Roberto etc in bench for midfield ! How about Hummels, Silva and Hector Moreno ? If Silva is too expensive then buy Inigo Martinez.

khaled_a_d

Take a note that officially we are buying one player for sure and it's Luis Alberto, who's playing in Barcelona B (loan from Sevilla).
is it officially done yet,can't find it anywhere
hope we loan him back to Sevilla and then bring him to 1st team

sabby

Hypothetically, if we sell Pique, how much should we get realistically ? Considering he's very young and have many years in contract ? Would that be enough to buy Hummels ? Since people complain Hummels is similar to Pique, I guess we can replace Pique with Hummels ans still buy a fast WC defender like Silva. Hummels is much more solid in defense and great in the air.

mixer

Hypothetically, if we sell Pique, how much should we get realistically ? Considering he's very young and have many years in contract ? Would that be enough to buy Hummels ? Since people complain Hummels is similar to Pique, I guess we can replace Pique with Hummels ans still buy a fast WC defender like Silva. Hummels is much more solid in defense and great in the air.
I wouldn't sell Pique now. I think he will find his best again (especially when playing beside to a real WC defender like Puyol or Hummels).

And he is the best in the air now while Puyol is injured. Defends all of the corners.

fcbdna

Banned

Kompany : Won't leave City I think

Silva: Hahaha. . . PSG would laugh us off

Hummels: slow and too expensive

Mangala : Future prospect, pretty decent already. . . Well above average

Martinez: Not too sure. . . Good Alternative

Marquinhos: Looks good. . . On youtube that is

David Luiz : Maybe

How about Sakho?

Home of Barca Fans