Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

Fabricio Diaz leaves tomorrow for Qatar to play for Al-Gharafa. The Uruguayan world champion captain will sign a contract for 5 seasons. The Qatari team buys from Liverpool URU 100% of the player's contract for $6M USD.

@Messi983 @Porque @khaled_a_d

His club screwed him, played hard ball with European teams.
Kid could have been playing in Europe if they have accepted that price from the start.

khaled_a_d

Oscar Zambrano seems to be going to EPL this winter.
Bournemouth, Luton are interested, Manchester United too but might be another case of driving the price up.

Messi983

Oscar Zambrano seems to be going to EPL this winter.
Bournemouth, Luton are interested, Manchester United too but might be another case of driving the price up.

I've seen him linked to Brighton as well.

They're reportedly also favorites to sign Valentin Barco but rumours regarding him are changing daily. @soul24rage

soul24rage

I've seen him linked to Brighton as well.

They're reportedly also favorites to sign Valentin Barco but rumours regarding him are changing daily. @soul24rage
With Barco's contract ending this December, Boca really should try to sell him as soon as they can. Brighton would be top as he can learn a lot from De Zerbi and has Buonanotte to help settle him in as well, but competition for places is fierce with Estupinian and Igor there.

I have to say that Ecuador has some interesting players and they could have the 3rd best midfield in South America behind Argentina and Uruguay (potential even better than Uruguay's).

Porque

Stunning. Argentinian market may never recover.

We keep seeing agents winding down their players contracts forcing sales lower than market value, compared to their Brazilian counterparts.

Home of Barca Fans