Toughest Opponent for Prime Barca....

Which of these teams would be the toughest opponents for Prime Barca in an ultimate battle?

• Total voters

Temptation

The ref sent Thiago Motta off for some comical playacting by Busquets. Pretty rude thing to do to a "mate".

Mourinho's Inter aren't included in the poll coz they actually faced Prime Barca irl and got the big W.

This is for the teams that haven't actually faced Barca.

JamDav1982

The ref then more or less refused to give a decision to Barca after that red and should have had two pens.

In first leg Barca were denied a stonewall penalty and Inter scored a clearly offside goal.

Peps City or Real in 3 peat be hardest.

The rest are not even close.

Temptation

hate these bus parking teams
Mourinho's Chelsea wasn't a "bus parking team". They were an all time great defensive side but extremely quick and efficient in attack. Playing style was good.

Inter parked the bus in the second leg coz they had earned a big lead in the first leg deservingly. Tactically astute decision.

Morten

Chelsea of that time period, cause we don't really have to guess, it happened in practice(post Mou was still sort of the same style of playing), even though they lost more than won, they always made it really difficult for Barca.

KingLeo10

Just as I predicted, the Mou wanking begins.

:lol: Remind me Mou's record v Pep's Barca again, including CL ties.

KingLeo10

Mourinho in CL versus 08-11 Barca:

1 W, 2 D, 3 L (won 1 out of 6 games and got destroyed in general across most of the games). One lucky win doesn't mean shit when you look at the 6 game sample size. :lol:

Already called it that the gollum would play Tarzan with Mourinho's nuts in this thread

mc_lovin

Agree that Inter was incredibly lucky, but would still back them more (relatively) to the likes of Liverpool, Real and co. who couldn't handle far worse Barca sides.

Morten

Just as I predicted, the Mou wanking begins.

:lol: Remind me Mou's record v Pep's Barca again, including CL ties.

It wasn't as much about Mourinho, as it was about Chelsea, but the playstyle was certainly similiar, thats all.

They gave Barca a harder time than perhaps any other side, during those days.

KingLeo10

It wasn't as much about Mourinho, as it was about Chelsea, but the playstyle was certainly similiar, thats all.

They gave Barca a harder time than perhaps any other side, during those days.
You know who I'm talking about, and it ain't you.

Temptation

Polymath King L predicted people would talk about Mourinho's Chelsea in a thread with a poll consisting of Mourinho's Chelsea.

Dear Lord! What a prediction. 👏 👏

:lol: :lol:

This gormless skank is the kind to "predict" sunrise and then jump up and down the next day. :clown:

KingLeo10

4hySgQo.gif

Temp when he sees a positive post about Messi/Barca on Barcaforum :lol:

Home of Barca Fans