Tottenham Hotspur

Birdy

why on earth would conte go there? an intransigent administration that wont give him spending money and a squad that has been in decline since the CL final loss to liverpool

he should wait for the united job. spurs is a losing bet

They still have a very good squad.
A proper coach can make them competitive again.
Surely top-4 by next season,
even this season if Ole stays put at Utd

soul24rage

According to reports, Conte wants Brozovic and Vlahovic.

Realistic targets with finance should not be a problem for those two with their contracts running out, especially Brozovic.

Mateka

No excuse for Spurs players now. No success it is you, not the manager. Conte will shake the squad up, will sell, buy, fall out with Levy, and if he stays long enough , will win something.

ronniecro

read he'll earn 18m/year..man won a lottery with that contract since they are irrelevant in any title combinations

Jenks

I remember there were negotiations in the summer, but Conte was not convinced he will get the huge financial backing he always demads.
Dunno what changed since then...

Maybe they're ready to sell Kane to City in January.

Messi983

I think it's more likely they'll sign Vlahovic in January, give him 6 months to adapt to EPL then possibly sell Kane next summer.

But Conte will surely use 3-5-2 so Kane and Vlahovic could play together upfront.

JamDav1982

If Kane is still unhappy even with Conte there can see them selling him in Jan if City will still pay 100m+.

They are losing value on him if has poor second half of season and older.

Sell Kane for 110m and then raid Italy in January for cut price deals on players with expiring contracts in summer and Vlahovic.... spend 110m om Brozovic, Kessie, Dybala and Vlahovic and get them bedded in with Conte tactics before next season starts.

Birdy

If Kane is still unhappy even with Conte there can see them selling him in Jan if City will still pay 100m+.

They are losing value on him if has poor second half of season and older.

Sell Kane for 110m and then raid Italy in January for cut price deals on players with expiring contracts in summer and Vlahovic.... spend 110m om Brozovic, Kessie, Dybala and Vlahovic and get them bedded in with Conte tactics before next season starts.

Brozovic is old and done. Hoijberg is >>>>> than him
Dombele is also > Kessie IMO
The other sure, they will improve them instantly

FinBarcelonafan

Kane is giving them nothing. If they can get big money for him they'd be stupid not to.

True but Conte is ambitious man, I don't think he would sign with them if the plan is to sell Kane.

If they sell Kane, I expect Conte to start complaining like he did with Inter. He wants signings and keep his best players.

Home of Barca Fans