Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

Zebulun

i think just for morality the admins should create a new thread for people who'd like to discuss new managers, because it seems a bit harsh to discuss that here.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think just for morality the admins should create a new thread for people who'd like to discuss new managers, because it seems a bit harsh to discuss that here.

I think that's a good idea. The people wishing him well and those talking about football should be in separate threads.

Most people firstly say that they want him to recover and then later move in to talking about a new coach, but people who haven't seen their earlier post would think its insensitive.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Well the thread title is about Tito stepping down, not about his illness. Though I agree. A separate thread would be best for replacement discussions.

Bertus

I wish him the best in his fight against the disease. Football is of little importance compared to a life.

Do'nt stop to fight, Tito.

LM10

with tito stepping down, bringing up new managers is inevitable unless there were separate threads

Degane

I am very sad to hear this. I wish Tito Vilanova and his loved ones the best. This must be surely a very difficult time for them. Anims Tito, sempre estaras ala cors dels cules.

Agreed.

Anims Tito

Bertus

F*** cancer really.

More and more people get cancers nowadays, but among the powerful people in Europe, no one cares to search for the causes of this.

Duke

images

Home of Barca Fans