Thierry Henry

Meitux

For me too,its a shame that he didnt win the Ballon D'or not even one time.But who cares still one of the best center forwards

Meitux

Nobody understands either,whole glory always goes to forwards.And even if there was a serious reason,being good in the world cup isnt a so much serious for a defender

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I feel he should have deserved it from 2003-2006 (no 2005), if they gave it to him in one of those years it would be very well deserved.
I always said I didnt take the ballon d'or serious cause they never gave it to him.
Nowadays people rip on the current system but the old style also had several undeserved wins in them.

raskolnikov

So many great goals, the ones I went insane over in real life when he scored them were the solo vs Madrid, goal vs Brazil, #1 vs United and one that was not included the goal in the FA cup at his Arsenal comeback.
The Sparta Prague goal is a real beauty as well, they always show it from the wrong angle though.
Another goal that should have been included is the one he scored in a friendly once, long pass, controlled it with his right knee, chipped it over a defender with his right foot and then chipped it over the keeper with his left foot without the ball touching the ground, genius.

Home of Barca Fans