Thiago Silva

raskolnikov

Psg hurt us in several ways. If we could have signed Thiago Silva and Verrati back in the day.
Neymar staying.
It all would have made a big difference.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thiago Silva and Verratti I understand. PSG didn't want to sell them, but Marquinhos was there for the taking, but the board back then were either always too late to the party or trying to be as frugal as possible by cheapening out on signings that were attainable.

khaled_a_d

Thiago Silva and Verratti I understand. PSG didn't want to sell them, but Marquinhos was there for the taking, but the board back then were either always too late to the party or trying to be as frugal as possible by cheapening out on signings that were attainable.

He moved to Roma after 14 games in Brazil, they were just too quick.
PSG paid huge sum in 2013, when all our resources were allocated to get Neymar, we didn't even have 10M to sign Mathue, never mind 31+ for him

DonAK

He moved to Roma after 14 games in Brazil, they were just too quick.
PSG paid huge sum in 2013, when all our resources were allocated to get Neymar, we didn't even have 10M to sign Mathue, never mind 31+ for him

We had no problem signing Alex Song a year earlier for 20m though....

DonAK

Systeme Tchakap may have made that a solid investment in the end.

10491970_808759232481711_9095207872468223006_n.jpg

vuji_31

He would be shit , if he is here.

It is just we have weak team and menagment.

RM beat us 2 times, and chelsea destroyed them.

Andresito

Staff member
His mentality would fit in perfectly with Alba and ter Stegen.
Is he finally going to get rid of his serial loser stamp?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Thiago Silva would have been a great signing in summer and he would improve the team instantly right now.
Immediate experience and leadership in the backline. And despite his age he is a physical defender on the ground and in the air. Not like our "leader" Pique who is afraid to get into duels because he knows he is done.

I wrote it at some point during the season. If we had signed an experienced defender like him, a striker like Cavani or Giroud and had sold our dead weight, we would be leading the league.

BarcaOG

Banned
need a photo of both silva and tuchel holding the CL trophy together for the memes lol

damn, im so torn about this. on one had i do want pep to win another CL, and i do like city more than chelsea as clubs. but psg would be the meme of memes if tuchel and silva won it the following season...omg....

Bobo32

Thiago Silva would have been a great signing in summer and he would improve the team instantly right now.
Immediate experience and leadership in the backline. And despite his age he is a physical defender on the ground and in the air. Not like our "leader" Pique who is afraid to get into duels because he knows he is done.

I wrote it at some point during the season. If we had signed an experienced defender like him, a striker like Cavani or Giroud and had sold our dead weight, we would be leading the league.

I thought the time to get him was before Milan got him, or to get him from Milan.
I didn't watch him very much this year, but I can very much see it. Not so many defenders that are as good with the ball, as experienced and I doubt he would be very bad in duels either.
Could've been a bit like as when they got Thuram...

Jadentheman

Yep. Chelsea's defense was young, inexperienced, and messy before Thiago came. Now they are solid enough to get them to the final.

Home of Barca Fans