Thiago Alcantara

Der Kaiser

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 15 min

Bayern negotiating with FCB 4 Thiago,all will b confirmed soon. Despite buy out clause Bayern prefer 2 talk to FCB.Utd were willing 2 pay it

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 14 min

United were willing to pay clause 4 Thiago. But Pep believed in Thiago. Moyes not so much (will his football work in PL? Moyes wasnt sure)

Bayern don't even want to put 18 m on the tables... they want to give less than this money. fuck them

I dont think theyre negotiating to screw us over, more about how the money should be paid to avoid taxes as much as possible. Maybe there are other things like first-buy-options for other players involved.

rafals

How will Neymar solve our midfield issues?
The only thing I can think of is that Iniesta finally won't have to play on the left wing now. It used to happen a lot, maybe a bit less at the end of the season, but still.
As of our midfield future, I have high hopes of Babunski too, along with Samper. The thing with La Masia is that it's probably the best place for a talented playmaker to improve, there is no need to buy them imo. We just need to develop them right, hopefully Tito can learn from his mistakes and give Roberto a lot of chances in right moments.

Martindn

How will Neymar solve our midfield issues?

Your midfield issues? Seriously? :lol:

Ballague is a clueless tosser (remember the torres, falcao, david villa/silva done deal to us?), he would not have even known who moyes was a month ago, yet now he knows his innermost thoughts. No faith in him? By all accounts was willing to accept the playing time clause.

I still think he will stay at barca, dont forget the same people saying its a done deal to bayern said the same about us, there all follow whores who know about as much as we do. Doesnt matter what pep said, why would he go there got even less chance for playing time at bayern than with you guys.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Ballague is a clueless tosser (remember the torres, falcao, david villa/silva done deal to us?), he would not have even known who moyes was a month ago, yet now he knows his innermost thoughts. No faith in him? By all accounts was willing to accept the playing time clause.

I still think he will stay at barca, dont forget the same people saying its a done deal to bayern said the same about us, there all follow whores who know about as much as we do. Doesnt matter what pep said, why would he go there got even less chance for playing time at bayern than with you guys.

Well, with an aging Xavi, our midfield last season was nowhere near the dominant miefield it once was.

Pep allegedly promised him to start him regularly, moving Javi Martinez to the back line.

serghei

This Thiago thing is getting boring. I don't even care if he stays or goes. Right now, he cannot play in our midfield. And I think we should move to a Fabregas - Busi - Iniesta type of midfield when Xavi is resting. Song can get in there too, instead of Busquets. Thiago is talented but all the talk is about what a player he WILL BECOME if he does the right things. So far it seems he's getting a little carried away, bot him and his father. He owes a lot to Barcelona, not the other way around if you ask me.

About the management, it's a joke. A few months ago we were talking about two CB's and we didn't even buy one. Buy Marquinhos or Thiago Silva - first if we think ahead, second if we want immediate excellent results - and some other good spanish centre back and start preparing the team for next season, 'cause the first reason we sucked in big games last season is that the team was underprepared.

Doobs

The Messiah

You know a lot more about Spanish journalism than I thought. Yes, Balague is an idiot.

Martindn

You know a lot more about Spanish journalism than I thought. Yes, Balague is an idiot.

Agreed would be shocked if anyone with more than a signle braincell at all considers him reliable. Do not blame him though if that was my job i would be the same, there is so many idiots out there who will believe anything why not take advantage.

Looks like we are signing Garay, great, know nothing about him and never seen him play anyone know how was he at Madrid? We are stacked in defence almost as much as strikers. The day we sign a midfielder for the first team i will run through the streets of Manchester naked.

mixer

Barcelona and Bayern have this morning closed the transfer of Thiago for around 24M. They are still negotiating the installments. [catradio]

Fuck you, Thiago! (if true :VdB:)

You can't believe in anything these days.

Last edited:

Martindn

I know you guys adore pep, but i would love for him to fail at bayern and thiago rots on the bench for 5 years. Karmic justice.

mixer

But if he goes, can we trust in Sergi Roberto? I don't think so. We can afford a good player like Oliver Torres with the money, though.

JamDav1982

But if he goes, can we trust in Sergi Roberto? I don't think so. We can afford a good player like Oliver Torres with the money, though.

Signing Oliver Torres doesnt make sense really other than for the future.

The CM is about the only area of that team that has world class players and more than enough cover.

The squad was not balanced last season plenty of cover in CM but poor at CB and wingers.

Any money from Thiago needs to go to addressing that first surely.

Home of Barca Fans