Thiago Alcantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not at all is you that started taking it another direction and making things up that i had said.

Really? So it was me that went from talking about how Robben would easily be replaced as he ages to your rant about how he was phenomenal for the CL semifinals and final? Can you read?

J

jiopi

Still don't understand how a 22 year old could be considered a traitor, but whatever.
What's age got to do with it? He's easily the biggest traitor the club has ever had. Groomed and taught from the kid, money put on him, just so that he could then defect for the first chance to seemingly better team before he starts to peak. Such a horrible human being.:puke:

JamDav1982

Really? So it was me that went from talking about how Robben would easily be replaced as he ages to your rant about how he was phenomenal for the CL semifinals and final? Can you read?

You are doing it again.

I never said he was phenomenal based only on that.

Well done.

J

jiopi

Song is like twice the player than Thiago ever will be, and twenty times the human being.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What's age got to do with it? He's easily the biggest traitor the club has ever had. Groomed and taught from the kid, money put on him, just so that he could then defect for the first chance to seemingly better team before he starts to peak. Such a horrible human being.:puke:

Nothing compares to Figo. Also for him to be a traitor he'd have to go to an enemy team, I don't think bayern are a lifelong enemy just a current rival. He's still an impatient ungrateful little shit though.

Home of Barca Fans