Thiago Alcantara

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't get the hate on Pep?

Alright, I understand Thiago wants to leave, OK. Pep is the manager at Bayern and he wants to sign him, OK. Nothing wrong with that.

What's wrong is that if they have signed him (or at least made a deal with Thiago), and they came out TODAY playing dumb, only expressing their desire to sign him. Cut the ".. we don't know what's going to happen.." BS. That's what's wrong with friggin Pep and Bayern. Sneakiness. Lack of honesty.

Come on, they should have had the decency to announce the deal at today's press conference!

L

Learo

It's nothing new what Bayern are doing. They have been destabilizing German clubs for decades by buying the best players of any competitor in Germany.

The alternative would have been that those players had moved abroad instead though. Why would it have been so great if Gotze, Hummels and other great germans went to england instead?

Brombi

Why? He publicly said he wouldn't buy any Barça players and here we are.

Get your facts straight. Pep say he would buy any players if the player wasn't unhappy. Nor so would he do it behind the back of Tito. If anything, he did it because of Rosell, and that i can accept. Rosell is a disgrace to FCB! If Tito really wanted Thiago, he could've done the same thing as Guardiola; say that he was the one and only he wanted and that he was guaranteed playing time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The alternative would have been that those players had moved abroad instead though. Why would it have been so great if Gotze, Hummels and other great germans went to england instead?

Next up for Bayern, Lewandowski comes for free. And then they will try to grab Reus and Draxler (from Schalke 04). And if Mkhitaryan has a break-out year next year they will try to sign him too. Who's next? They will make sure their BL competitors stay weak.

Bayern will win the BL title for the next 100 years. :shakeshead:

JamDav1982

Get your facts straight. Pep say he would buy any players if the player wasn't unhappy. Nor so would he do it behind the back of Tito. If anything, he did it because of Rosell, and that i can accept. Rosell is a disgrace to FCB! If Tito really wanted Thiago, he could've done the same thing as Guardiola; say that he was the one and only he wanted and that he was guaranteed playing time.

Thiago never came out and said he wanted to leave.

Pep persuaded him to go admittedly probably on the back of some doubt by Thiago.

Would you be as happy if Busquets does not like his next contract offer shows a bit of doubt and Pep starts ringing him behind the back of the club to join him in Germany?

It is no different.

Indignado

Well, he did do it behind Tito's back, didn't he? So it's ok for him to buy one of our players if he just wants to annoy Rosell? What about the fans then? I think they're more upset with Thiago moving than Rosell and if Pep has any respect for the fans then he wouldn't do that kind of stuff. Rosell is just one Barça member among many, Pep's personal quarrel with him doesn't justify doing those kinds of things.

Thiago never came out and said he wanted to leave.

Pep persuaded him to go admittedly probably on the back of some doubt by Thiago.

Would you be as happy if Busquets does not like his next contract offer shows a bit of doubt and Pep starts ringing him behind the back of the club to join him in Germany?

It is no different.

Exactly.

Meitux

Next up for Bayern, Lewandowski comes for free. And then they will try to grab Reus and Draxler (from Schalke 04). And if Mkhitaryan has a break-out year next year they will try to sign him too. Who's next? They will make sure their BL competitors stay weak.

Bayern will win the BL title for the next 100 years. :shakeshead:
Lets not be excessive :p

Martindn

Sky Italia have retracted their confirmation of the Thiago A. to Bayern deal. But "negotiations at an advanced stage" (via @SkySportNewsHD )

So basically they are back in the same position we have been for 3 weeks. Que Twitter.

Home of Barca Fans