Thiago Alcantara

Martindn

ibePWSSWBW8iJO.gif

Thought you didn't go on redcafe :p

Martindn

I dont? it was emailed to me by a friend.

Okay, everything i read there, is posted instantly same time by you, hmm i will find out who you are there. I shall hire the best private detectives in the world to do this task, while i sit there laughing maniacally.:tito:

This is going to suck so bad when he renews at barca. Probably for both sides.

Okay, everything i read there, is posted instantly same time by you, hmm i will find out who you are there. I shall hire the best private detectives in the world to do this task, while i sit there laughing maniacally.:tito:

This is going to suck so bad when he renews at barca. Probably for both sides.

Lol seriously mate what reason or need do i have to deny posting on RedCafe? why would i lie about such a pointless thing who on here even cares? the stuff i post comes from Twitter from people i follow its not exactly hard to imagine thousands of other people reading the same things is it?

By all means though your welcome to search for me, you'll be looking for a long time :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its all these holidays they keep taking, damn inconsiderate to all else involved, they get paid hundreds of thousands a week to kick a ball, then they swan off on holiday for weeks claiming to be tired! bunch of pussys.

:lol:

Im sure an announcement is near.... Maybe right after the confeds cup concludes.

By the way i dont think hes going to renew at Barcelona as much now as i thought before, thinking about it i think if he was going to renew he would have by now as hed only need the coaches assurances of the games and it would be done given it would likely be his preferred choice to remain at Barca and play regular matches in the first place, and those meetings have all been had with tito by all accounts and all the local spanish press say the club thinks hes going and expect him to say so when he gets back.

I think its more on than i did yesterday, i have a feeling, beats being negative anyway :)

:lol:

Im sure an announcement is near.... Maybe right after the confeds cup concludes.

By this time next week i think we'll know to, Moyes will be well into his position and we'll (as in United) be a few days away from going on our pre season tour, one way or another i think a decision will be made before then, if not by Thiago then by us and by that i mean i reckon wed say enoughs and enough and walk away.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By the way i dont think hes going to renew at Barcelona as much now as i thought before, thinking about it i think if he was going to renew he would have by now as hed only need the coaches assurances of the games and it would be done given it would likely be his preferred choice to remain at Barca and play regular matches in the first place, and those meetings have all been had with tito by all accounts and all the local spanish press say the club thinks hes going and expect him to say so when he gets back.

I think its more on than i did yesterday, i have a feeling, beats being negative anyway :)

Btw,

Just in now;

Thiago Alcântara is close to renew his contract with Barcelona, doubling his salary and adding more years to his contract. [@tixikiforero]

That guy who tweeted that is a Mundo Deportivo journalist.

Btw,

Just in now;

Thiago Alcântara is close to renew his contract with Barcelona, doubling his salary and adding more years to his contract. [@tixikiforero]

Hahahha famous last words then, i blame Hunter!! lol

On a serious note it goes against what pretty much everyone else in Barcelona is saying, Hunter even said Barcelona WOULDNT offer a new contract as it sets a bad example and they want the player to show HE wants to stay rather than having to convince him to, plus what does doubling his salary and extending his stay do for game time? it dosnt make Xavi,Iniesta or Fabregas suddenly disappear.

Meh i just want it over one way or another so if its true then so be it.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Btw,

Just in now;

Isn't MD one of the least reliable sources out there? :lol:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
If that is true I will run through the streets shouting THANK YOU GOD while being a serious atheist! Highly doubt it, though...

Home of Barca Fans