Thiago Alcantara

Koma

Well seeing him play against Levante i think they are negotiating. It would be stupid to let him go. His time is coming and Pep knows it, all we need is little bit of patience from Thiago and everything will turn out just fine.

Butaan4barca

Well seeing him play against Levante i think they are negotiating. It would be stupid to let him go. His time is coming and Pep knows it, all we need is little bit of patience from Thiago and everything will turn out just fine.

i hope he finds a place in the squad...jeffer is only there to fill the numbers i suppose....looking at his last performance, i should say ibi shouldn't have been bought at the first place...

F

Flavia

i hope he finds a place in the squad...jeffer is only there to fill the numbers i suppose....looking at his last performance, i should say ibi shouldn't have been bought at the first place...

Whose performance, Jeffren? He's injury prone, Afellay was a great addition.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@barcastuff
Official: Barcelona
have informed Barcelona B player
Thiago (19) that he will be
member of the first team squad
from next season
Good... Now let him train with the masters but play him regularly for the B instead of making him ride the first team bench all the time. Afellay could use those extra few minutes in the mid field and make the adaptation easier. Win-Win situation that would be.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly is the news here?
Sergi and Pedro were promoted without the press so in truth it's Pep and co. telling him not seek an exit.
Btw. I'm not happy to see Afellay already "stealing"minutes from Thiago.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
in truth it's Pep and co. telling him not seek an exit.

Exactly... The uncertainty that he might get lured by the prem vultures was always there, so its kinda refreshing :)

And regarding that Afellay part, dont you think Thiago would be better off playing week in, week out with the B team than sit on the bench for most of the time with the first team!? He anyway gets to train with them, now with some regular action it would be even better is my opinion. Also yesterday's little cameo in the mid field from Afellay really was encouraging! So why not play him more in the mid field until he gets used to his new team mates!? Hopefully both the players would be ready for some full time action by this time next season this way!!

desoe

I have a feeling that Pep has different plans about Thiago and Afellay. Even if Afellay is going to be used as a midfielder (and not as a winger, as we thought), so far he looks like a Keite type of a hard worker, which is not very similar to Thiago's more creative and offensive nature.

But even if they find themselves in a competition for a same place, I don't think Afellay will stand a chance. I'm sure that Thiago is much much better and my words will be proven with the time, when he becomes a real ace. The thing about Afellay is that right now he's a new signing and there's excitement about him. You see how the crowd is cheering him? Somehow this is like a guarantee for getting minutes, but he'll not be a new signing forever, so ..

alex 10

thiago alcantara to be promoted for 2011-12

FC Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcántara you today Confirmed subsidiary that next season will form the first team, so HIS contract is automatically renewed for two more campaigns.

The club had until 31 January for this to inform you if Thiago contaba to train with the first part of the workforce, at its barbed Terms estipulaba a clause that, if not well, quedaba open the next 30 June. Barca had until January 31 to Communicate this to Thiago if I had to join the first team, Because a clause in his contract stipulated that, if not, Freed was on 30 June.

The own Andoni Zubizarreta, Technical Secretariat of the set azulgrana, has informed today that the son of Mazinho will be Barça player in every effective from the 2011-2012 season. The very Andoni Zubizarreta, Barca's technical secretary, Announced today the dream of Mazinho Barca player to be for all purposes from the 2011-2012 season. At the beginning of this Campaign, Thiago involved with Barça B in Second Division, but soon it comes to the entrenamientos the first team. Earlier this year, Thiago participated with Barça B in Second Division, but soon joined the first team workouts.

With all that dirige Pep Guardiola PARTIES participation in ten (six of League Two Cup, one Champions League and one of Super) With the group coached by Pep Guardiola has participated in ten games (six of League Two Cup, one Super Cup and one Champions League)

Home of Barca Fans