Thiago Alcantara

Joan

Guess you?ve never played football then ..

The fact is that he is widely regarded as one of the best passers in world football .

Yes, that's exactly why he's grossly overrated.

He wasn't just poor yesterday, he was poor whenever given a chance this tournament. And has just had a laughable season. For supposedly one of the best players in the world of football.

He had some good moments with Bayern, but those were also sparse. Won't tell that we told you so, but we indeed did :coffee:

Horatio

You're welcome
So the fact that most here were begging for him to go to Barca for years....we will just sweep that under the rug then.

xXKonan

So the fact that most here were begging for him to go to Barca for years....we will just sweep that under the rug then.
I wouldn't have minded if he came back especially for a good price tbh.

But that time has come and gone through, he's getting older and hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire this season either.

Ritchie

Koke was ok yesterday i think. As a worldclass player it should be expected that you can also play wc when you come as a sub.

It depends. I watched him come on at Chelsea at half time and boss the second half for Liverpool on his debut. Getting thrown on half way through extra time when Italy in particular have settled for pens is different.

khaled_a_d

Honestly, I would have taken him over what we have seen from Coutinho, Arthur, Pjanic etc.
Doesn't change that he didn't deserve a starting place in the Euros

Jadentheman

His style just doesn’t fit the Spainish NT. He would be far better combining with Neymar. Huge shame on CBF for failing to act quickly in obtaining him.

Zidane82

Yes, that's exactly why he's grossly overrated.

He wasn't just poor yesterday, he was poor whenever given a chance this tournament. And has just had a laughable season. For supposedly one of the best players in the world of football.

He had some good moments with Bayern, but those were also sparse. Won't tell that we told you so, but we indeed did :coffee:

You cannot judge him off yesterday?s performance.. as he?s not fit and not had enough game time - although when he came on his quick-fire passes were perfect against ten men

Messigician

Rat was sitting there just to quote me after one game vs a pub side get lost with that cringe nonsense from someone who isn't even a Barca fan

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans