The Negreira case

ajnotkeith

This will be forgotten about in 2 days, but for the other team they make a criminal case. That's why if a Atleti or Sevilla or Betis fan came here and pointed the finger at Barca I would lend them an ear.

But a Madrid fan ? Come on, stop breaking my balls. It is like a serial killer complaining about someone kicking a dog.

Basta ya.
Criminal cases aren't made without any evidence except some guy claiming that they were bribed.
If he provided evidence showing payments from Madrid to any refereeing official who was active 100% a criminal case would be formed.

Barcelonista001

New signing
Criminal cases aren't made without any evidence except some guy claiming that they were bribed.
If he provided evidence showing payments from Madrid to any refereeing official who was active 100% a criminal case would be formed.
You dont need to, cause you actually cant expose what or who is backed up by higher authority or governing body

Hence we need someone external to launch these invistigations

This is a starter

NKMaribor

This will be forgotten about in 2 days, but for the other team they make a criminal case. That's why if a Atleti or Sevilla or Betis fan came here and pointed the finger at Barca I would lend them an ear.

But a Madrid fan ? Come on, stop breaking my balls. It is like a serial killer complaining about someone kicking a dog.

Basta ya.

Why do you perceive claims of corrupt donkey like Villarejo as important while equating paying CTA official with windowdressing as kicking a dog.

Honestly, i feel you. Being feed Mes Que Club kool aid for decades, and then Negreira happens.

ajnotkeith

Why do you perceive claims of corrupt donkey like Villarejo as important while equating paying CTA official with windowdressing as kicking a dog.

Honestly, i feel you. Being feed Mes Que Club kool aid for decades, and then Negreira happens.
Well, he may or may not be right, we must see the evidence, as always.

My question to him would be, if, as he says, he had evidence and higher ups refuse to pursue the case, why has he not publicised it? It's been like a decade since he initially claimed that.

He has a duty to everyone to publish what he knows.

NKMaribor

You dont need to, cause you actually cant expose what or who is backed up by higher authority or governing body

Hence we need someone external to launch these invistigations

This is a starter

Absolute non-sense.

Real is pressing charges against Villarejo, he will have a chance to present his “evidence”.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

So Nacho has had his ban reduced to 2 games for one of the worst tackles of the season, just so he can play the Classico, conveniently whilst Madrid have a centre back injury crisis.

As predicted, the favours done for Madrid will become more and more blatant as they know Madrid fans can just hit back and say " But but Negreira. ". Making hay whilst the Negreira sun shines.

Barca will be found not guilty, but at this point you have to ask if doing underhand things should even be frowned upon when you are constantly up against it against a corrupt, scandalous institution like La Liga that benefits your main competitor so flagrantly.

El Gato

Villarato!
I know this is bait but you have to admit that tackle is way over the line for what's acceptable. 3 match ban completely fair. Don't care he's back for el clasico
Obvious to you
Obvious to me
Less obvious to others
I mean you hardly get anyone arguing it's a silly decision

Just fun to watch fellers whinge
Next visit here we'll start getting posts like "no wonder why club felt pushed to pay Negreira"
Lmao

Home of Barca Fans