Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters
J

Jordzibob

Ohh god sorry, lol I didnt recognise the picture, of course I know who he is. It does look a bit like Alves though....

zanela

ok, guys here is an update of the voting so far...

Metaphysical - 4 votes
Diegomessi - 2
Incognito, maz, Nebeer, Lemmi, Zanela :D - all with 1 vote each...

NOTE - those who vote for others., please specify ur choice. There are 16 votes, but i have got just a few names mentioned.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Sorry but i have to vote for myself. It's not arrogant, it's all a matter of perception and a higher force being active in the universe.

Alot of interesting users but some posts are way too long. Just not interested.

My vote goes to all the non-bullshit posters and the T14H babysitters !

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Scientist give me one name other thn urself...

Users who post relevant news,video's = the quality providers -> crapula,Bojan,Maz,some other users(hard to remember all those names)
Users who post football tactical stuff (team building options,...) -> the madridistas in their topic : Beast,etc
Users who keep the spirits up : PTC
Users who are joking, can make your day...

WE SHOULD HAVE GROUP TAGS which u can choose :) like TACTICIAN, JOKER, PTC, MESSENGERS

I started on this forum in a joking manner,sometimes thinking,seeminly, in my own little world.
Sometimes, when i'm in the mood, i try to join a serious conversation ....
Sometimes, i post just for fun,irritation etc..
It's mostly a reflection on my mood of the day.
U got to love users who try to be serious all the time..the focussed people who are always contributing.-> Beast, he keeps a high level and it helps you raising your own level,when in the mood :) (it can be irritating too because this forum is mostly for relaxation)
U got to hate newbies who post in every thread like a chat and contribute nothing. but hey...all been there.

Overall i like this forum because of the hot news, special info(people who go visit and take pics) and fast multimedia.

Last edited:
S

Snyde

Lamest thread ever. Now you'll just have all the guys satisfying their vanity...

If you really want to do something like the hottest member, gather all the girls on the forum, get their pics + personal preferences etc. and make a new thread. Now that would be interesting... :D

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I'm still waiting for a "hottest anime/hentai character" thread from you Snyde!

I'm sure we'd have quite a few voters on that, I know for a fact that TheFallen watches a lot of Hentai.

zanela

Lamest thread ever. Now you'll just have all the guys satisfying their vanity...

This thread was not just abt Physical appearance of a person. BUt perhaps ppl like u just cant see beyond tht. U dnt like the thread. Dnt post here. Simple. But there are sme who do.

If you really want to do something like the hottest member, gather all the girls on the forum, get their pics + personal preferences etc. and make a new thread. Now that would be interesting... :D

If u find tht Interesting...implement ur idea urself and may i add being one of the few girls here i wont be participating, so u 've 6 left. Good luck!
-

S

Snyde

Ooh, feisty little girl aren't we? I was just teasing ofcourse :D

Personally, I don't like girls in Anime much tbh so I'm the wrong guy to ask. My choice would be something like the Ninja captain woman in Bleach, Rukia and the code girl with Zero. Mostly for the characters personalities than looks or anything. :/

Home of Barca Fans