Tennis

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
andy-murray19.jpg

images

raskolnikov

Murray is such a loser, he can never get it together against Djokovic and always loses. When your root for him to win he pisses you off to no end with his choking and constant failing.

barcafan161

Murray is such a loser, he can never get it together against Djokovic and always loses. When your root for him to win he pisses you off to no end with his choking and constant failing.

What a stupid comment, Murray is the world number 2 it just so happens Djokovic is one of the best to ever play the game. Has nothing to do with choking. It's called going up against an all time great.

He's got to the final but like everybody else can't beat Djokovic

raskolnikov

What a stupid comment, Murray is the world number 2 it just so happens Djokovic is one of the best to ever play the game. Has nothing to do with choking. It's called going up against an all time great.

He's got to the final but like everybody else can't beat Djokovic
When does he ever beat Djokovic? he always loses against him. And he was choking, at 5-5 he should have pulled the set towards him when he had momentum yet fucks up then chokes again form 30-0 to getting broken and losing the set.

barcafan161

When does he ever beat Djokovic? he always loses against him. And he was choking, at 5-5 he should have pulled the set towards him when he had momentum yet fucks up then chokes again form 30-0 to getting broken and losing the set.

He's won two grand slam titles against Djokovic

Right now? Nobody is on Novak's level

raskolnikov

I do feel he chokes, like he does now with the tie break, two double mistakes.
I like Murray thats why im harsh I think.
But what I really like about Djokovic is how clutch he is when pressured, he remains calm and becomes even better. Its similair to what other atg's have as well.
For example Phill Tayor in Darts or Jordan in basketball, they always stepped it up when pressured the most.

barcafan161

Problem is Djokovic forces you into these mistakes with how he grinds you down. It may seem like mistakes but you just can't last in long rallies with him

zanela

Pretty happy that a german player is the one to stop serena from equalling Graf's grand slam titles.

It won't last though.

Je pense qu'elle peut être battue à RG et Wimby. Mais, ja'i peur que USTA lui accorde sûrement un tirage favorable. Et si on a de la chance, elle declinera une fois qu'elle aura 35 ans....no?

no? :satorra:

Je pense qu'elle peut être battue à RG et Wimby. Mais, ja'i peur que USTA lui accorde sûrement un tirage favorable. Et si on a de la chance, elle declinera une fois qu'elle aura 35 ans....no?

no? :satorra:

One can hope but it's also hard to picture serena losing her level in barely a year. I think she'll get 22-24 but she'll never win as many titles as Graf and if she fails this year at RG she may never win 4 of each grand slams.

Djoko and serena have got me stressed for years now :c

zanela

One can hope but it's also hard to picture serena losing her level in barely a year. I think she'll get 22-24 but she'll never win as many titles as Graf and if she fails this year at RG she may never win 4 of each grand slams.

Djoko and serena have got me stressed for years now :c

Same. I have just renounced ATP. lol

Novak has to be the least charismatic champion in the Open Era, surpassing Lendl. His forced clownish shenanigans are barely entertaining, and less so his game. A murray-novak final is an eye sore, and offers zero marketing appeal for the sport. Kudos to those who put up with the torture.

The new kids are mentally and tactically naive. Dark days ahead. :(

Home of Barca Fans