Tennis

El Gato

Villarato!
Nando chokefest. Ridiculous.

I hope these two additional sets stay in Murray's legs for Friday. His power shots are futile if Murray keeps on reaching them today. But then again Verdasco made ridiculously shit decisions with a poor selection between drop shots and long stretching game that just didn't work on Andy later on. And hopefully JJ won't give him the first set for free like he did against Almagro and Melzer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Murray and Djokovic are both the fittest tennis players in the world - thus I doubt the two additional sets will be a hinderance.

Although I do agree that the first set is crucial - more so for Janowicz.

MagIX

I am for Del Potro :party1: vamos !!!!!!
I really hope he wins this slam, he deserves it

667federer.JPG

El Gato

Villarato!
Lisicki is in the best form of all girls this year on Wimbledon. Will she win though? She got lucky to break Aga in the first set and broke her again early on in the second. We'll see if that's enough.

And Aga breaks back. Game on.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Great match. Well deserved for Lisicki. Radwanska played very well, but Sabine is just in a flat out better form this tournament. Both fought for it, but the German has more going for her with the power game. You're not gonna win much with a crappy 80-90mph serve, even if you make up for it with amazing off the ground game.

Ghost

Sad to see Radwanska out..

Well, that's it. I have no-one remaning to root for. Federer, Azarenka and Radwanska all are out.

Would be amazing to see Delpo or Janowicz take the Men's, though. I kinda dislike Novak and Murray.

Home of Barca Fans