Tennis

JamDav1982

Wrong as usual. This has hurt every fan of tennis and sports in general who wanted to see the best players fight for the title. Not have world no1 and AO reigning champion banned by a Politician.

Nah right a usual.

Historic Aussie Open and he wasnt missed.

All players given equal chances and made aware of rules.

He lied on VISA and most likely lied about having covid. Theres the reason he wasnt playing.

Hopefully other tournaments stick to their guns and give equality to all and not allow in the 'world number 1' as a privilege to evade the rules.

'Hurt every fan of tennis' :lol:

Hurt Djokovic the martyr and his bad of followers.. no one else.

Hardy

surprising thing about this match was Nadal stamina, after 4 hours he still bullyed Med from the baseline, I thought he could have won this match because of matchup but certainly not the way he did in a brutal battle, sure playing against an idiot who's so delusional to play so many dropshots against Rafa fucking Nadal helps :lol: maybe if wasn't for 4 hours match in the SF (plus the pressure of grand slam) things in US Open final would have been different because Nole was literally a ghost in that match so this confirm what we knew already, this generation from the 98 is a lost cause, can you believe Nadal really won a grand slam after 7 months of break? and he did after 5 hours, I mean :lol: unless Alcaraz is a generational talent a la Federer both can easily win 5-6 more slams, they have too much advantage in terms of talent, mentality and even fitness compared to all those bums.

JamDav1982

Anyway congrats to Nadal and the Aussies to an all time great tournament.

Barty first home winner in 44 years.
Nadal completes all four slams.
Even Kyrgios in the doubles and Alcott getting a lot of attention in the wheelchair event.

Huge success and one to be looked back on.

Windhook

The generation after Fed, Nadal and Novax are not mentally tough. This defeat near the end of Nadal's career doesn't speak well for someone considered future no.1

Grigor Dimitrov is another example of weak mentality. Once considered the next Federer, nowadays the guy is just acting as celebrity exiting tournaments in the early rounds. If only he could focus on his game, not women... total waste of talent.

KingLeo10

FKW8TlpaUAQiycU

Not the most talented of the big 3, but he has the best fighting spirit. Absolutely amazing and why I always liked him the best of the GOATs.

Zidane82

:lol:

He's not anti-vax. Do you see him trying to force others not to get the vaccine? That's what anti-vax means :facepalm:. Campaigning for people not to get the vaccine.

It's others who want to force their politics down his throat. He just wants to be left alone to decide for himself, which is his right.

Djokovic, who is the No1-ranked mens player in the world, drew criticism in April for saying he is opposed to vaccinations before the Serb courted more controversy when his exhibition tour of Croatia and Serbia resulted in several players himself included testing positive for Covid-19 due to a lack of social-distancing measures.

Zidane82

Serena once said she can't beat top 200 in men category, that it is a totally different sport.
I

Interestingly .. Federer said that the top 100 guys were all of the same ability ( tennis wise ) the only difference between them and the top 4 players was mental attitude and toughness

KingLeo10

Russian cunt got what he deserved. Mouthed off most of the tournament

Stunning self destruction of his image all tournament.

Man had the nerve to bark at the ballboys and the umpire again today. Turned more unlikable than any of the big 3 have ever been...all after 1 GS. Some aren't built to handle success.

El Gato

Villarato!
Aye
Not a fan of Nadull and his tennis, but cant deny he was a beast physically in his prime and did incredibly well to come back into it while that classless prick with 1 slam win acts out and gets into petty ass arguments. Think he even mouthed 'boring' during a winner speech. Absolute mug.

Funny as hell reading posts of the salty Djokovic brown nosers
Well done Rafa, hope he wins 1-2 more to at least set a mark and makes it difficult for Novak

zanela

Some harsh comments on Medvedev. Anyone who beats an ATG in a GS final in straight sets deserves respect. He's definitely the best of his generation, and would already be a multi-GS winner (atleast 4 of them) if it wasnt for facing two GOAT veterans.
No filters Medvedev wears his heart on his sleeve, and speaks his mind, and I love that about him. Not that I condone, but his on-court meltdowns and antics are not malicious but hilarious. He just has the Djokovic syndrome: act all tough but let the crowd get to him (cf post match pressy). I hope he can come back stronger because this defeat made him a 'small cat' :p

Congratulations to Rafa. I always wanted him to get that double career slam. Now he needs a couple of ATFs to complete his GOAT resume.

Home of Barca Fans