Tennis

zanela

My two favorites in the final. Medvedev just looks ominous to beat two ATG's in consecutive GS finals. Given Rafa's current conditioning, and his poor AO luck, I'm afraid it will be another heartbreak for him this sunday.
On another note, I always found the contrasting style of celebrations quite amusing. Medvedev always subdued and classy vs Rafa always fiesty and OTT (sometimes even cringeworthy) :lol:

KingLeo10

Those knees without meniscus and age + foot condition really robbed him of his level on hard courts. I think he was top 5 all time on hard courts at his peak (after Djoker, Fed, Sampras, Agassi) and 3-5 could be argued.

This version of Nadal would bodybag Medvedev.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Those knees without meniscus and age + foot condition really robbed him of his level on hard courts. I think he was top 5 all time on hard courts at his peak (after Djoker, Fed, Sampras, Agassi) and 3-5 could be argued.

Damn, i don't really watch tennis but this is phenomenal, absolute worldclass.

Windhook

Such intensity, no wonder those two are considered modern era greats.

Hardy

that match is the definition of federer career, I remember like it was yesterday, federer was the better player in almost every set of that match but he was just a bum on key points. Think was also one of his worst performance on serve in a grand slam final.

Windhook

When the AO final is the most interesting sports event to watch this weekend...:lol: I never felt that way before.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Tsitsipas isn't the player I thought he was

Very unfortunate

It is a great feat by him to reach the semi-final considering his troubles with injuries for the last couple of months.
Anyway, hope Nadal can beat Medvedev tomorrow. I loved to see the Russian win the US Open last year, but he really lost a lot of my respect by being such a piece of shit. Being disrespectful to umpires and opponents is not something you would see from Nadal and Federer.

Messigician

It is a great feat by him to reach the semi-final considering his troubles with injuries for the last couple of months.
Anyway, hope Nadal can beat Medvedev tomorrow. I loved to see the Russian win the US Open last year, but he really lost a lot of my respect by being such a piece of shit. Being disrespectful to umpires and opponents is not something you would see from Nadal and Federer.

Agreed

Zidane82

Guess it is better that he has the most majors rather than Djokovic.
Djok will then have to win TWO majors to take the lead ..

Home of Barca Fans