Tennis

Messigician

Djordje Djokovic: "My brother Novak is being treated as a criminal, but he had the same visa as other players who were granted to enter Australia.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
A shame really, because he is by far and away the favorite to win the AO.

Not “by far”. Both Zverev and Medvedev have beaten him recently and made him look beatable. They are just as big of a favorite as him, IMO. Djokovic seems to have taken a couple of steps back, and that loss in the US Open final really hit hard.

Zidane82

Not ?by far?. Both Zverev and Medvedev have beaten him recently and made him look beatable. They are just as big of a favorite as him, IMO. Djokovic seems to have taken a couple of steps back, and that loss in the US Open final really hit hard.

Good - I hate the idea of him winning more Grand Slams than Federer

Mateka

Hard to discern what has happened here.

No 1 tennis player stuck in quarantine, whilst other players go through, his legal side saying he had the OK to enter, yet the Australian PM taking the opposite view that rules are rules.

Decision Monday.

Does anybody have clarity on this? I don?t.

Mateka

Sky News reports Australian Gov. overruled.

Conflicting report that he is with his lawyers.

Family statement at 11am GMT

Last edited:

Zidane82

This is not over ... apparently the authorities still have a ?card? to play ... watch this space .

Even if he somehow manages to get clearance the vast majority of fans will BOO his every shot on court and we all know how badly he reacts to something as insignificant as the fans supporting the other guy ..

Home of Barca Fans