Tennis

El Gato

Villarato!
Almost poetic that this is coming out with the recent discussions about less people trusting their government in the Caffe Catalonia section.

Politicians always go back on promises, not a surprise.
Got to wonder how the CEO will spin the decision. Or if reaction will be so tame that he won't even need to

Laplacian

Melbourne have had some of the toughest restrictions since the pandemic begun. It's a joke that he's allowed to circumvent the harsh rules they've set in place while people cannot visit their families that live in another city down there.

They have all the right to be pissed off.

Exactly. I have a few friends in Australia who've been complaining about restrictions non-stop since 2020. It boggles me that they can be so tone deaf to allow exemptions for celebrities and athletes just like that. I really hope Australians don't let this pass and actually fuck shit up until the Australian Open's and the government's forced to fuck off with these exemptions.

I just think it's hilarious AO thinks their explanation actually suffices. Even the severely immunocompromised are cleared for vaccination, exactly what medical condition does a world class athlete have that exempts them from a vaccine that even the most vulnerable people in the population take? :lol:

It's clear corruption.

Completely tone deaf and immoral.

Last edited:

serghei

:lol:

I'm loving this.

First, you put in some clueless measures as if nonvaccinated people carry the Black Plague in the 1300s and then you allow Djokovic anyway.

serghei

We introduce you the first person arrested for not taking the vaccine: Novak Djokovic :lol:

In before the two policemen are Federer and Nadal dressed up.

serghei

FIWVWVZWUAEv9S4

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not only did he presumably fail to prove why he needed a medical exemption, but he also applied for the wrong type of visa.

Anyway whether you think the Aussies are OTT with their restrictions or not they need to be consistent and not allow him entry on that basis alone. Cannot have different rules when you?re gonna show off to be so strict with these measures.

Messigician

Not only did he presumably fail to prove why he needed a medical exemption, but he also applied for the wrong type of visa.

Anyway whether you think the Aussies are OTT with their restrictions or not they need to be consistent and not allow him entry on that basis.

It is all bullshit

This is why Americans hate Aussie fascist policies.

Home of Barca Fans