Tanguy Ndombele

Centauri B

It's sad that there is not even rumours about him..

It's shocking. And it's not just us, I don't think that any big club has been heavily linked to him. This is a great opportunity we must not pass on.

Jury is still out on Arthur.

Still young, especially for a midfield player (remember,even Xavi & Iniesta did not become the world's best until almost their mid-20s)

Arthur has shown flashes of brilliance this season and is surely better than Raki or Vidal.

mc_lovin

Hes good, but we made the right choice with Frenkie, who just looks a better talent. I still think Busquets should be good for another season, just the combination of him and Busquets 2.0 was deadly.

El Barcelona

It's shocking. And it's not just us, I don't think that any big club has been heavily linked to him. This is a great opportunity we must not pass on.

Still young, especially for a midfield player (remember,even Xavi & Iniesta did not become the world's best until almost their mid-20s)

Arthur has shown flashes of brilliance this season and is surely better than Raki or Vidal.

Is he not heavily linked with real at this moment?

Indeed, is still young so time to improve with the right coaching and players around him. Also a partnering with De Jong can help him, we will see what happens next season.

Centauri B

Is he not heavily linked with real at this moment?

Indeed, is still young so time to improve with the right coaching and players around him. Also a partnering with De Jong can help him, we will see what happens next season.

A quick internet search says that Real, PSG, Spurs, Liverpool, Juventus are interested in him.

Riordon

I would get him for 70-80m. Sell Gomes, Rakitic, Coutinho, D.Suarez, L.Suarez and all the other deadweight.

Our usual transfer budget is around 100-120m I guess which will be spent on Griezmann.

The transfers of Paco and Paulinho funded the De Jong transfer.

We need to find 150m from sales which is quite possible and then we get De Ligt and Ndombele. That’s a squad with a new mentality/

snowy

I would get him for 70-80m. Sell Gomes, Rakitic, Coutinho, D.Suarez, L.Suarez and all the other deadweight.

Our usual transfer budget is around 100-120m I guess which will be spent on Griezmann.

The transfers of Paco and Paulinho funded the De Jong transfer.

We need to find 150m from sales which is quite possible and then we get De Ligt and Ndombele. That’s a squad with a new mentality/

So basically smthg like this? Very doable and it would offer lots of options for an open minded coach to play with hehe

_______________Griezmann_____________Messi___________________

Arthur/Malcom____________Ndombele/Son___________Dembele/Alena

________________________de Jong/Busi_________________________

Alaba/Alba______________________________________Wague/Semedo

________de Ligt/Lenglet______________Todibo/Pique_______________

___________________________MaTs_____________________________

yaiiiiee there's still hope :beer:

If we can afford it and Pistolero does get transferred, would be good to go for a pure striker/poacher for max versatility and adaptability to different opponents/situations.

El Barcelona

So basically smthg like this? Very doable and it would offer lots of options for an open minded coach to play with hehe

_______________Griezmann_____________Messi___________________

Arthur/Malcom____________Ndombele/Son___________Dembele/Alena

________________________de Jong/Busi_________________________

Alaba/Alba______________________________________Wague/Semedo

________de Ligt/Lenglet______________Todibo/Pique_______________

___________________________MaTs_____________________________

yaiiiiee there's still hope :beer:

If we can afford it and Pistolero does get transferred, would be good to go for a pure striker/poacher for max versatility and adaptability to different opponents/situations.
I'm confused with your line up. Arthur on the wing?? Ndombele as a cam??

snowy

I'm confused with your line up. Arthur on the wing?? Ndombele as a cam??

yeah it wasn't clear but Arthur on the left as a part of the 3 players MF

with Ndomb as the MC and de Jong or Busi in DMC.

For squad depth and quality, we could also buy the likes of Sarabia, Havertz and Ziyech, all available at bargain prices in respect to what they can offer. That would be some team!

Home of Barca Fans